Latest AMD drivers

Fixes/optimizations for Strange Brigade, F1 2018, Far Cry 5, and COD BO4. Some other rando stuff too. See release notes in op ^

Fixes/optimaztions for Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Star Control: Origins, and Monster Hunter: World. Some other rando stuff too. See release notes ^

1 Like

Oo, many fixes.

Fixes/optimizations for F1 2018, Fortnite, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, and Star Control: Origins. See release notes ^

1 Like

It says they released a new one today, but itā€™s the same version number and release notes. Only the date released has changed. Maybe they made a slight tweak.

That always annoys me, if there is a new release something changed, so they should have a changelogā€¦ Maybe it just got WHQL tested or something.

Edit: I see new release notes now. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-9-3

1 Like

Ah, got it. Itā€™s the AC: Odyssey driversā€¦plus a couple rando fixes. Updated links in op ^

1 Like

Fixes/optimizations for Win10 october update, COD BO4, Fortnite, and Sea of Thieves. Also some rando stuff. See release notes in op ^

2 Likes

Maybe this will fix the weird issue I had with sleep not working in the October update.

Burn a monitor?

I put my computer to sleep at night, when I would wake it up it would hard shutdown. I ended up rolling back.

ah, odd.

1 Like

The latest one is literally just for Fallout 76 beta. Link updated in op ^

Fixes/optimizations for Hitman 2, Battlefield V, Fallout 76, AC Origins, Wolfensteinā„¢ II: The New Colossus, and Strange Brigade. Plus some rando stuff. See release notes in op ^

1 Like

Fixes/optimisations for Battlefield V and some other rando stuff. See release notes in op ^

2 Likes

Just Cause 4 drivers available. See release notes in op ^

1 Like

Apparently the Epic Games Store needed a driver update lol? Release notes in op ^

2 Likes

Ooo, the new ReLive features actually look pretty nice. https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-18-12-2

I may finally use it, mostly to make gifs of me squatting on @sYnCroSis or @ShiftySatchmo driving underground.

3 Likes

Alot more features then that im loving it especally the upgrade advisor lol

I just remembered this thread exists. I donā€™t check anymore. Canā€™t be bothered. If someone else wants to do it, perhaps @teh_g or @ShiftySatchmo can change ownership of the op so it can be edited by the new person.

1 Like