Microsoft is planning to buy Zenimax/Bethesda

1 Like

I hope this will happen. Bethesda is a joke and Zenimax is even bigger joke. Someone needs to get the jokes unjoked.

There might now be a chance that future fallout/elderscrolls games won’t be dumpster fires!..so long as they trash Bethesda’s in house "engine ".

2 Likes

Dishonored 3 pleas

That’s one of bethesda’s sub studios, so it was coming anyway. Was never in danger of turning to ash via bethesda’s in house trash.

Yeah but they’ve scraped the Dishonored IP. Arkane Studios is now developing Deathloop. We’ll see in 700 years what will happen with Dishonored.

Imagine
…
…
Master Chief x Doom Guy

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Game pass is looking greater every day. PC won the console wars.

1 Like

New Vegas 2!!!

4 Likes

Celebrating a reduction in competition and moving even more towards monopolies that will eventually screw us over…yay! Microsoft should buy Nintendo and Sony next or maybe Disney can buy them all.

1 Like

I don’t see them buying Sony, or Nintendo… Disney though I could see it lol

This is why no one wants you on parties

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the exclusivity wars to start again.

YAY… though by overhauling I hope they mean just using one of the perfectly good ones already at their disposal!

1 Like

Yeah, like the one running Fallout 76. Right? RIGHT?!??

1 Like

They already own Obsidian, so yes please!

3 Likes

Smart timing in buying them as well. Leave the future of elder scrolls and fallout games (and many others) on Playstation up in the air right before the new consoles hit, genius.