My EWin Chair, Too!

My EWin chair just came!!

Stay tuned, there will be pics, after I get it home tonight and put together!

But UPS just brought it, and everything appears ok! Box is pretty beat up, coming all the way from China no less, but everything looks intact and good, inside.

Got to say, thats impressive. 11 days, from order to my doorstep, all the way from China to NC, USA. :airplane:

excited! :smiley:

1 Like

Posted 44 minutes ago. Polekatt is totally sleeping on his new chair. Yo, wake up! We need dem pictures haha

3 Likes

Hahah!!

Not sleeping on it but I could! I put it together but then spent some time with the wife, and never even turned my computer on last night.

I love it! I love the colors, and the way it looks, and first impressions of sitting in it were great. Like ShiftySatchmo and LetsGetIt1220 I couldn’t resist trying the full 180 degree reclined position. And like both of them, I was completely terrified. Especially when I forgot that the rocking thing was unlocked, it actually tilted even further inverted! But it worked, and I didn’t fall! :rofl:

I will do a more in depth review of the comfort level sometime after this weekend, after a 3-5 hour gaming session.

But so far, my impressions of this chair, AND EWin have been nothing short of stellar. The instructions to put the thing together were very concise, easy to understand and clear. Their customer service is great, they have emailed me back every time I’ve emailed them. The chair was packed very well. The addition of the gloves and tools you need were a very nice added touch. Its very obvious when you actually see the chair in real life that it is built well, much better than the average $100 chair you can pick up at the local office supply store.

So far, I think it is well worth the money spent!

5 Likes

After a while I decided to remove the back pillow, but I kept the neck one. I brought the back pillow to work though and it made that chair better haha.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Back pillow is a must mate if you work hard physical work … I have one small for my backs all the time because doctor told me so XD

1 Like

Arsononion said in My EWin Chair, Too!:

ShiftySatchmo Back pillow is a must mate if you work hard physical work … I have one small for my backs all the time because doctor told me so XD

The back pillow on that chair was pushing me too far forward so my shoulders were curving back to the chair.

Looks very nice. Hope you can enjoy many of hours in it :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, I have to say between the ShiftySatchmo & Polekatt pics these chairs look really nice! Thanks to LetsGetIt1220 for bringing the brand to my attention. Eventually I’ll need to upgrade & at least I’ll know to look at EWin too, worldwide shipping for free as well!

2 Likes

Sgt_T8ie Just make sure you check around for the best money off code. There is a streamer called Holly Wolf and a couple others I think who they rotate the codes between. Seems one person (could be more though) has the $100 off code at a time lol.

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 very handy to know!

2 Likes

LetsGetIt1220 I saw those Holly Wolf pics and I was like, there’s a chair? :laughing:

2 Likes

Just so everybody knows they are only rated to 110kgs. or 242.508 lbs. so big guys like myself should not buy these. Great looking chairs though.

Sir_diealot said in My EWin Chair, Too!:

Just so everybody knows they are only rated to 110kgs. or 220 lbs. so big guys like myself should not buy these. Great looking chairs though.

I think they have one or two models that cost $50 or so more and support more weight, but not sure how much more.

ShiftySatchmo said in My EWin Chair, Too!:

Just so everybody knows they are only rated to 110kgs. or 220 lbs. so big guys like myself should not buy these. Great looking chairs though.

I think they have one or two models that cost $50 or so more and support more weight, but not sure how much more.

I did look at them all and even the ones if the $400.00+ range did not go above that unless I am missing something.

I did look at them all and even the ones if the $400.00+ range did not go above that unless I am missing something.

Hm weird maybe they changed the spec because I thought that was the different back when I looked. Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but I believe 110 kg is more towards 240 lbs

Sir_diealot

Hm weird maybe they changed the spec because I thought that was the different back when I looked. Not sure how much of a difference it makes, but I believe 110 kg is more towards 240 lbs

Yeah, its real weird, the pricing structure, if you look on the website. The $400 ones are called the Flash series, and they are bigger chairs. One would assume that a bigger chair, is designed for bigger people, and therefore would support more weight. But oddly, there are TWO different versions of the Flash series, that are both the same price. But one of those versions is only taller. The other version is taller and wider. Kinda confusing. I’d say if anyone has any questions just email them. They are very good about answering emails, and quite personable to talk to. I had one questions, and they sent an answer, and it still didn’t make sense to me, so I sent back sorry, that still does not make sense, and they sent right back for me not to be sorry for asking anything, and sent a picture of what they meant, with hand drawn circles, to explain better. Good customer service on a personal level means a lot to me.

Funny yesterday the converter said it was 220 lbs and now it reads 242.508 so I changed it above. Still for that kind of money is should be far more than that. Other brands are more than that and cost less.

Please, do not pay attention to the weight restrictions on the chairs. It seems to me they have copy and pasted all of the specs across and it has not worked out well for them.

This is a more accurate infographics regarding their weight capacities. I have tried informing them that the site is very wrong in a few places, but they want me to tell them all their errors for free. Something which I just don’t have the time to do!

I have some other materials that state all the specs and stuff that isn’t on the site so if anyone has any questions, please do ask me!

3 Likes

Your new chairs are making me jelly, im using a house chair that is to low and sucks lol.

Polekatt is that your chair that just popped up on the EWin Facebook page?