My little GamingExodus christmas event - round 4

So today will start the last round of my little christmas event, I think you all know the drill, so let’s do it :wink:

And here is how it works:

Are there any requirements I have to meet before I can join?
Yes there are some requirements …

• You need an account which is registered at least a week before this giveaway starts (If you haven’t created an account yet you can do it today and join next week)
  • You need a neutral / positive reputation
  • You need at least 3 real posts, posts in other giveaways doesn’t count

How can I join?

• Since christmas is not christmas without all the decorations inside and outside the houses, this time I want to know about your decorations. Just post a picture or describe how you prepared your houses for christmas or if you do not celebrate christmas, let us know about your local celebrations and if and how you decorate your houses / streets / people at that time.

How long will I be able to join the first round of the giveaway?

• The last round of the giveaway will run atleast for 24 hours, after the 24 hours I will see when I will have the time to select the winner, all entries till that time will count, so better hurry up :wink:

What can you win?
In the last round of my little christmas event the winner can choose one of the following games and will get a special surprise box:

• Battlefield 1 (Origin)
  • Titanfall 2 (Origin)
  • Fifa 17 (Origin)
  • Watchdogs 2 (Uplay)
  • The Division (Uplay)
  • Steep (Uplay)
  • The Dwarves (Steam)
  • Farming Simulator 2017 (Steam)
  • Civilization VI (Steam)
  • Overwatch (BattleNet)
  • Diablo 3 Battlechest (Diablo 3 + Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls) (BattleNet)
  • StarCraft 2: The Complete Trilogy (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty + StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm + StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void) (BattleNet)
  • Or any other game he would like to receive on Steam (max. 50$, Steam sale is incoming :wink: )

So good luck to all of you and happy Gaming!

PeaceLeon this time i lost for sure…we dont decorate houses like you guys in any occasion…

DANTE But you are wearing really colorful clothes or not?

PeaceLeon yes we wear “kinda different” cloths in our new year i can give a photo of that if thats ok? and share little about it???

2 Likes

DANTE sure, i am curious :wink:

DANTE Sure :wink:

Not a whole lot of decorating going on as my step sons bday party just ended today (he turned 18 on the 22nd) so we will be putting the tree and some lights up soon now that there is room too lol. Not a big amount but plenty enough to feel like Christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok then…again i am doing it for “Overwatch”.

Its About “pohela baishakh” (those who read my last commment in last round they will understand)

anyway “pohela baishakh” is the “new year” in our country

almost 90% men wear “panjabi” and women wear “saari” (tbh they really look hot in saree :stuck_out_tongue: ) in pohela boishakh. its a traditional dress.

panjabi’s color must have to be white or anything close to white and women’s saree must have to be mixture of white and red. and people are excited here for those cloths for pohela boishakh cause normally we dont wear them. i think thats all i can say…

here is a photo of me and my friend from back in 2012’s pohela boishakh. i am wearing panjabi and she is wearing saree

7 Likes

Here are some of our in-house decorations! My wife is a fan of putting tiny lights everywhere XD

6 Likes

ShiftySatchmo wow :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

If you are all good boys and girls, I may post a picture of teh_g dressed as Santa Claus later :smiley:

2 Likes

6 Likes

This year i ordered our Christmas tree online and we got it by mail … and i decorated some wooden Angels and Stars around the Living room … that is all i have done so far :smiley:

1 Like

Not participating. just want to show my Christmas trees XD

The tree at my parents’ house:

My tree:

6 Likes

Oh i decorated my Rocket League Car Festive :wink:

4 Likes

BamBam
As long as Catan is there, fun is guaranteed. :wink:

1 Like

Merry Xmas everyone, is not much but is what we did in our home, or as we say “Mi casa es su casa”. Enjoy the hollidays guys.

Xamas

5 Likes

Unfortantly, this time of the year is the hardest for most of us here. Being 4 men, (Uncle, Cousin, Step father, and my self) And really no one else. We stopped decorating, or even putting up a tree… I however usally change my PC’s background to atleast keep some sort of Christmas style around. Because not everyone left here has the money to celebrate and such. (Dont mind the messy desktop… wish I would have got the deal on Fences back when humblebundle had it)

1 Like

My house has a few decorations scattered throughout the house, with the living room being the center with the tree and such.

If it were up to my wife though our house would look like this.

3 Likes

Damn I’m late to the party and just left my house! Consider this my bookmark! Haha

3 Likes