My little GamingExodus christmas event - round 4

BamBam
As long as Catan is there, fun is guaranteed. :wink:

1 Like

Merry Xmas everyone, is not much but is what we did in our home, or as we say “Mi casa es su casa”. Enjoy the hollidays guys.

Xamas

5 Likes

Unfortantly, this time of the year is the hardest for most of us here. Being 4 men, (Uncle, Cousin, Step father, and my self) And really no one else. We stopped decorating, or even putting up a tree… I however usally change my PC’s background to atleast keep some sort of Christmas style around. Because not everyone left here has the money to celebrate and such. (Dont mind the messy desktop… wish I would have got the deal on Fences back when humblebundle had it)

1 Like

My house has a few decorations scattered throughout the house, with the living room being the center with the tree and such.

If it were up to my wife though our house would look like this.

3 Likes

Damn I’m late to the party and just left my house! Consider this my bookmark! Haha

3 Likes

As promised

11 Likes

Honest, I actually did not see this thread when I put some pics of my favorite Christmas ornaments over in the pictures section earlier today! :slight_smile:

So since I don’t want to be in the running, I’ll just leave them over there.

Good luck to everyone and I’m enjoying seeing all your pictures!

1 Like

Here are

my home decorations, taken at just shy of 3am haha :smiley:

3 Likes

ShiftySatchmo said in My little GamingExodus christmas event - round 4:

As promised

Isn´t that uncle Geran?! XD

1 Like

I am not entering since I got the last one but here is what is left of my Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Nice crooked lean, all straggly lookin’, missing its tinsel garland and other decorations it once had, etc etc.

I have two cats… They assault the tree.

2 Likes

My wife totally setup the tree :smiley:

3 Likes

Since I’m still at my parents home I had to use the webtool again to select the winner.
I’m proudly present you the winner of the last round of my little christmas event.
Congratulations DANTE
Hope everybody had at least a little bit of fun joining the event and I hope you were able to take some inspiration for the next years :wink:

7 Likes

I dont have a single decoration in my place so I missed this one :stuck_out_tongue: I am a Grinch :smiley:

1 Like

i am speechless :expressionless:

2 Likes

Gratz man :slight_smile:

Grats DANTE

Congratz Mehran! You won a brand new Opel Mokka X, judging from the picture. Great car!

2 Likes

Katsuo :v

Congratz Dante, enjoy your game, thx for all this giveaways Kai, stay epic

1 Like

Woo-hoo DANTE !

1 Like