New RX 480 benchmarks

The polish CD-Action magazine leaked out the RX480 benchmarks
(normal settings and very high settings)
What do you think?

0_1467124497395_illusztraciok_2_screenshot_20160628160348_1_nfh.jpg

ButtStallion Not bad for performance to cost wise but it means my 290x is right with it or better. So don’t think I will be looking to get one any time soon.

2 Likes

I’m still happy with mine but i wish i could max out KF2 but i first need better CPU XD

2 Likes

Only0neKnight I have a GTX970, i dont want to change it for now as well, I follow the news because my friend really need to replace his old HD 4600 card :smiley:

1 Like

ButtStallion Radeon HD 7950’s been floating around for 50-100 bucks and are a pretty nice upgrade :slight_smile: 3gb vram and was pretty solid when I had it.

2 Likes

ButtStallion Only0neKnight

Still using my 7950. No complaints so far

MyLifeForAiur Its a great card for high setting 1080p gaming, no issues at all while I had it, just had offer to get 290x so went for it.

1 Like

Not bad for 200 bucks! I have a Fury x in one and a 7870 in the other.

Only0neKnight Every now and then I start looking at new cards but usually after a couple of days I always tell myself that I’m still happy with what I got. I only have a 1080p monitor as it is and this card is doing a good job at staying in the high settings for the most part.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur Yup like I said I was very happy with it, just had a chance at an upgrade and took it :slight_smile: only reason I have the 290x

2 Likes

MyLifeForAiur yeah when I build my new pc next year I’ll probably save some money and just move my fury x over.

1 Like

All games on the list use Ngreedia Gameworks so it’s expected.

ShiftySatchmo Eventually I wanna get a 990 chipset mobo with pcie port to get a really good ssd and free up a hard drive slot

2 Likes

Only0neKnight nice! I have this one in my second PC and it is excellent.

ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 Socket AM3+ DDR3 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 AMD 990FX ATX Motherboard https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008YDJHWM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_O5PCxb427A7YC

The one I’m building next year will hopefully be on the new platform for Zen.

ShiftySatchmo Having a hard time finding 990 chipset with the m.2 card slot though, that aint gonna kill my wallet.

Only0neKnight I feel like PCIe SSDs are kind of pricey and not very high capacity yet.

ShiftySatchmo yeah I meant m.2, not pcie, sorry still waking up didn’t sleep well.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo but I do like this minus it has no m.2, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B7AN51I/ref=psdc_1048424_t3_B00539LP34

Only0neKnight haha just saw that! I always considered M.2 to be for laptops. Didn’t even know they made desktop mobos with M.2 support, but I definitely don’t know everything about hardware XD

ShiftySatchmo Building a new PC exciting. Just like upgrading my GPU I usually start looking at parts for a build then decide not to. I usually find myself telling people I’ll build a PC for them whenever they mention looking into getting a gaming rig. I love building them I just find myself wanting to build them way more often than I can afford to. XD

1 Like