NHL Playoffs 2017

We got ourselves a series!

1 Like

schlitty I hope the Preds win. Partly because they haven’t before…partly because I hate the Penguins.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo I want them to win mostly because I hate the Penguins… and partly because they haven’t won. :wink:

1 Like

5-0 pens! 2nd period

Big game right now! Gonna be a lot of energy in the crowd. Maybe the Preds will feed off it enough to tie it up! No matter who you are cheering for, I think we can all agree more hockey is a good thing. Soooo, GO PREDS!

1 Like

I’m saying this with as little bias as possible. Penguins play like a bunch of douche bags! XD

1 Like

Murray is a beast goalie though.

Refs were way way way way wayyyyy too involved the entire series. Even completely throwing that quick whistle non-goal and game 1 absurd review out the window. Just inconsistent and questionable penalty calling. They’d let everything go for a period, then call every headsnap and dive the next. Just let the players play.

1 Like

schlitty well… on to baseball!

I’m happy. Now only is my Sabes could win one before I die!

Boo! I was really hoping Nashville could get their first ever cup. Nope instead the Pens take the most recent back to back cups, robbing that title from my beloved Red Wings.

1 Like

TN does not even get snow for crying out loud! lol Yea I know they do but I normally root for A. East Coast teams and B. for American teams (Except Boston the dirty S.O.B’S)