NVIDIA RTX 3000 series

Still rocking with my 1070. So PS5 or 3070? What will you choose?

2 Likes

Waiting to see what AMD got under it’s sleeve.

Nvidia’s lineup is impressive, but IMO they don’t go this cheap without a reason. They’re even giving 1-year of Nvidia GeForce Now subscription with free Watchdogs Legion to those who buy 3070, 3080 or 3090 RTX card.

I just doubt that this is some “NVidia good” moment.

3090, ps5, xsex, note20 and surface Duo. There is no “or” for meeee

4 Likes

@Katsuo I liked you better when you were as cheap and humble as some of us here from Mordor aka Eastern Europe :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m thinking I will upgrade my Vega64 around the holidays. I imagine the first wave will sell out quick so I’m in no rush. I like the size of this generational leap a lot. Especially if independent benchmarks really show that 3070 better than the 2080ti. But yeah, I should probably finally buy a new GPU for once. Been living on borrowed time buying used the last few generations…

1 Like

I’m in the same boat.

Vega 64 represent. The thing works pretty well still. It is a sweltering inferno of heat though.

2 Likes

Don’t forget Switch you fool of a took!

1 Like

Already have it. :comet:

1 Like

Eh, I still want the Ps5 and now i want a 3070 or *3060 (*If they come out with one) lol.

1 Like

@Artem

1 Like

The $699 GeForce RTX 3080 lands on September 17, while the monstrous $1,499 GeForce RTX 3090 is scheduled for release on September 24.

1 Like

Go big

1 Like

I wonder if we’ll get an rtx3090ti with 47gb so titan owners don’t get mad lol. That’s why 1080ti and 2080ti have 11gb.

Is there something more powerful? I dont feel dem numbers yet

RTX 3090 is the biggest one announced so far…

If only I had that kinda cash and powersupply it would need for my pc lol

I heard that people wanted to pitch in and buy me a 3090 as a joke since I dislike Nvidia. That’d be so mean. Totally don’t do it.

8 Likes

Jay just put one up too. I’m about to watch this one.

1 Like