NVIDIA RTX 3000 series

1 Like

Its crazy right now, they are poping up on ebay for $10,000+ USD and people are BIDDING on the 3080ā€™s.

If theyā€™re going to spend stupid money, at least wait for 3090.

I heard that some people online were deliberately doing false high bids then not paying it to mess with the bots.

2 Likes

Apparently sony outsmarted the scalpers. They gave a future date for pre-orders and then opened preorders the next day. That way most of the purchases were real people because most scalpers werenā€™t ready. Nvidia shoulda done something like this.

1 Like

I dunno, the PS5 thing sucked for normal people like me.

I hate the scalpers. The retailers need to have some protections in place.

A report scalp button. Human reviewed. If scalp, all sellers selling it get capped at a certain price+shipping.

There are bots inflating the prices on Ebay so scalpers couldnā€™t sell shit.

I hope during the entire 3000 lifetime they do not call any cards super. Sounds so stupid. Heck a 2070 stupid sounds better than 2070 super. lol

1 Like

Just call it Nvidia 2020 Low, Nvidia 2020 High, Nvidia 2020 Max :smiley: Like the graphic settings in games, got it? Yes I am super high and creativeā€¦the voices told me.

Super Unleaded.

3060 Super Unleashed Overdrive, 3090 Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Ti

So totally not worth the extra costā€¦ Maybe in like 2 years when games try to use more memory.

Iā€™m curious to see if thereā€™s anything coming between the 3090 and whatever the 3000 titan is gonna be called.

RTX 3090 Ultra Wonderful Unlimited Ti Edition. lol

That is a big card

1 Like