PC Issue.

I go onnnne step further and see how many people have ones that fail and experience awful support. For example, @teh_g had his XFX fail like three times or something so I steer clear of that brand.

Brand Loyalty to me is flimsy cause every brand can have good and bad days. PowerColor was my first R9 270 had issues… fixed issues, they sent me a 270x nice upgrade hot little sucker too lol. MSI for years, ASUS for awhile and back to ASUS after MSI… all about price and performance.

I agree brand loyalty is dumb. My statements are the opposite of brand loyalty. It’s brand avoidance haha. It’s more that I don’t buy things if I hear about or have personally experienced bad service. Your example of Powercolor demonstrates good service so I’d be more likely to purchase a Powercolor card than an XFX card.

2 Likes

I always try to give a company a chance, before they go on my avoidance list. One companys shifty hicup could lead to another mans good pile of treasure. I spent years with MSI Gpu’s… and Mobo untill you gave me the 1800x… MSI has had its good and bad as well :slight_smile:

PC Overclocked to: 3850
Undervolted: 1.35
LLC: Medium

GPU:
Vbios loaded: AMD 5700 XT
Overclocked: 2000/900
Undervolted: 1199v

Definitely make sure you upgrade the drivers. They did a wonderful job of optimizing for a lot of recent games.

I am on the current WHQL drivers right now the current optional one is causing crashes in RX 470/5700/5700xt it looks like that was my problem the whole time before I got this new card.

Looks like Super Position is reading the Vbios I loaded as 5700 XT

Might not only need a better phone for pictures but more RGb to light it up lol

Never use beta drivers unless they fix a problem that you are actually experiencing.

1 Like

…well unless they put you on payroll for doing qa for them.

1 Like

Humourously I had a brain fart. My fury x was Gigabyte and my 2080ti is PNY. Weeee