Recent Games You Bought?

Hey guys thought we make a thread about recent games you bought and if you liked them

I just bought

The Secret World (This will be my first time trying an MMO)
Ninja Gaiden 3 ps3 (old I know but I am having fun with it)
Deadfall Adventures (people say its like uncharted but for pc)
Fahrenheit Indigo Prophecy Remastered Steam CD Key (I grew up playing this game I must relive the experience)
The Orion Project (it was only 49 cents and had dinos and guns)

Does it count if if i bought them for others?

3 Likes

Spinalfailed Yes, I will add the one you bought me here…

Gifted but bought by SpinalFailed “Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1”

Thanks again! Now if I can figure out why the voice over is so low on it

1 Like

Gorkie thanks but i was just being a jackass!

1 Like

Spinalfailed said in Recent Games You Bought?:

Does it count if if i bought them for others?

I don’t see why not.

I got Middle Earth:Shadow of Mordor GOTY today!

2 Likes

Tower Wars during Steam summer sale. Awesome purchase. Fun with a friend. I bought a 2-pack and gifted away the second copy to my best friend. We love tower defense games, we played every time in high school during computer lessons. I recommend it for every tower defense fan.

Borderlands 2 GOTY and Lego Jurassic World.

3 Likes

MyLifeForAiur Borderlands 2 <3 Butt Stallion waiting for you :smiley:

1 Like

Dunja Great game:)

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine Expansion

2 Likes

ButtStallion Nice I was looking at that game, maybe will get it next time.

MyLifeForAiur Great games, I need to get the lego one eventually

Zmajuga Still on the first one haha one day

ButtStallion I’d love to. I still need to install it and my internet is shit so I’ll let you know when I’m ready.

1 Like

MyLifeForAiur I meant you can meet the real Butt Stallion in the game, my name is from Borderlands. But we can play also, great idea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ButtStallion Oh now I get it. Must be a great character if you decided to name to use the name.

nufftalon because if i did post them, to me it feels like ummmm like I’m going hey look at this nice thing i did for others recognize me! And hopefully I’m above that! Though i am human and i have issues! LoL

Zmajuga I hear thats a great expansion. Only one I don’t have on gog yet lol

Overwatch is the only game I have bought in months :smiley: Don’t get much time to play it but it sure is fun!

1 Like

I bought myself nothing ^^
But I got Witcher 3 from Dunja (thank you), got Tales of Zestiria from Todd (thank you) and got…okay better not say it, from Jason (kinda thank you) AND Rise of the Tomb Raider from Kai…accidentally (thank you). And I got also poor for buying games to others. \o/

2 Likes

I was just gifted the Blood and Wine Expansion by Robert Richards earlier today. With the message DUDE you gotta play this. lol.

2 Likes