Resident Evil Village

So this is my next game! It’s a first person resident evil, so that covers the mechanics. Graphically this thing looks and runs amazing! Running at max settings at 2160p>60 native (usually >100, exclusive full screen doesn’t allow dsr or I would crank the res higher, rtx on). CPU/GPU temps below 70. It’s pretty intense so far, normally resident evil games don’t push you this quickly this early. Will post more later!

1 Like

There’s your answer @ShiftySatchmo . They patched the denuvo thing

1 Like

Nice! It’s my next game.

1 Like

Just beat it! It’s been long enough I can barely remember RE7. I don’t know if this is better or as good. I want to say better… though I wish they kept the hillbilly vibe. When a standard euro supernatural entity wants you dead… it’s like … “oh no some prophesy is happening or some shit…”… When cajun shit is happening you dunno when you’ll lose your toe nails or have a glass rod shoved up you’re urethra… Cajun is waaay scarier than genero euro. Anyway, extremely recommended!

2 Likes

I disagree. Euro is better because I can buy games with it. Euro 1:0 cajun

2 Likes

I just started this one. Man is it well optimized! Running it on 4 k ultra fantastic ray tracing on high mode and getting 100+ fps

1 Like

Ah that was just the intro. Now I’m in the 60s-90s like a peasant

1 Like

Two comments already

1. Ethan is a tank and if I had anything happen to me that happens to him I would just cry in a corner and die. He’s so casual about it.

2. Everyone in this remote European village has an American accent.

1 Like

Romania is secretly America.

1 Like

Holy crap this game is good

1 Like

Only good?

Fannnnntastic! I like it better than 7 so far and I enjoyed 7 a lot. I agree with Gordon though that the location isn’t as interesting as the creepy deep south.

Hmm… I mean RE7 wasn’t that creepy either. Maybe only the basement part where you run away from the jelly looking thing.

In any case, I’ll play villageee

That one pitch black part where you find the doll house was creeeepy. This one is creepier though because dolls. Why dolls whyyyyyyy?!?

Dolls are fun, hello?

There’s also a tall lady who follows you around. Are you afraid of tall women? Whoever made this game is.

That’s gonna be the only woman who is following me around, so thanks Capcom!

1 Like

House Beneviento is some of the best horror I’ve experienced, but I had to stop at a save point because things were making me too anxious. I assume a boss is soon and I can’t handle it tonight haha. This game has crazy variety with horror tone, yeesh!

I went back and beat it. Worst (but best).

Yeah xD

2 Likes