Review Section

Only reviewers are allowed to post new topics in this section. The goal here is to get some nice reviews done, and allow people to comment directly on the game.

Current reviews will be members of this group: https://gamingexodus.com/groups/reviewers

I currently do not have a way to do it, but I may add in a proper tagging system to show off some review metadata easily. More on this Soon:tm:

I am hoping to buck the standard review trend, and if you want to assign a score, use something like this (which I stole from a scotch review site, don’t worry about it):
1 β€” This is literally a terrible game, I would rather uninstall it than ever open it again.
2 β€” This is bad, I am only playing out of sheer desire to finish a game.
3 β€” There are several flaws with this game, poor rating.
4 β€” Not bad, but definitely wouldn’t be my first choice.
5 β€” Solid all around. Provides some good entertainment, but nothing terribly memorable. A solid, β€œmeh”.
6 β€” Very good, a cut above average.
7 β€” Great, noticeably above average.
8 β€” Excellent and exceptional.
9 β€” Incredible, an all-time favorite.
10 β€” Insurpassable, this is my #1 favorite of all time.

Template for Reviews

Topic Title - Game Name

Copy paste below for a template for reviews
NOTE: The template below will add some nice formatting

**Date of Review**: xx/xx/xxxx
**Score**: Use the scale above if you want to provide a score
**OpenCritic Link**: Not required at all, but nice to give some more info https://www.opencritic.com/
**Link to Store Page**: Steam, Amazon, etc. Not required either

### Game Title -- Review
I love reviewing games, here is my review, beep boop

Who is designated as a reviewer?

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in Review Section:

Who is designated as a reviewer?

Oh yeah, they can be found here: reviewers - Gaming Exodus

3 Likes

Thanks for making me a reviewer!

1 Like

teh_g Can I say I like the scale - much better than the usual <6 is an awful game; that seems to be the normal review setting.

Sgt_T8ie said in Review Section:

teh_g Can I say I like the scale - much better than the usual <6 is an awful game; that seems to be the normal review setting.

I always got annoyed with that. It is like they started following the grading system where a C (the 70 range) is average and anything below a 60 is a straight failure.

1 Like