Screenshots

2 Likes

Baron (Von) Caffeine Low basking in the gloriousness of the Emperor’s Bitter Bean

3 Likes

So I was playing Fallout 4 and I was just like this.

Don’t get me wrong, Fallout 4 is a good shooter, but it should be a good RPG. It is beautiful but lacks interesting quests and characters and becomes boring after 10 hours or so, and I have no interest in building shacks and other Minecraft stuff. So I decided to return to New Vegas and pimped it with mods to give it a modern look.

The result:

Sure, it is not as beautiful as Fallout 4, but far better than original.

4 Likes

artem_zmitrovich I think new Vegas had great side quests, but the core missions and story weren’t great. I think the fallout 3 story spoiled me.

shiftysatchmo Yes, but different approaches make it replayable and more interesting to me. Lots of quest can be done in different ways like taking a side of NCR or Legion, or House, or be for yourself. Also, New Vegas has one of the best ever made DLCs, like Old World Blues and Lonesome Road.

PS: Remember these moments? :slight_smile:

1 Like

i went rogue for this one and im not even sorry lol

2 Likes

artem_zmitrovich come fly with me was a great quest

It’s going to be one hell of a day. :smiley:

2 Likes

zmajuga what’s that

1 Like

zmajuga Battlefield 1 campaign maybe?

1 Like

ButtStallion sYnCroSis

Bingo! Battlefield 1 campaign

Baron Caffeine Low still out in the black, seeing the sites :wink:

2 Likes

Got hooked back into a second play through of RDR2, only this time on PC. Figured I’d share some screens as I take em. These are all gameplay or photo mode (RDR2 has one of the best). None were taken during cutscenes. I try to approach the screens for this game like I would real photography. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Enjoy it while you can since HDR destroys all screenshots and captures.

Huh???

A little bit of Star Citizen adventures. :rocket:

3 Likes

Google HDR screenshots in Steam. Steam has no HDR support so they are awful.

What happens if you just hit print screen and paste into paint?

Not sure. I heard windows updated the G bar thing to work with HDR screenshots and captures so I’ll try that. Not even the Nvidia capture supports HDR. Super annoying