Some sad updates...

Jeroenvh We arent in EU yet … whihc is sad my state is worse than Kenya XD

1 Like

ArsonSami try to arrange transport i will donate this also … it is painted with all equipment

ArsonSami
How many kilometers drive is it from my country to his place? :stuck_out_tongue:
From Emmen, Netherlands to him

Jeroenvh too much :slight_smile:

Mark2K77
Just looked at google maps, and holy shit haha that’s a full day driving xD

Jeroenvh 1402.9 km, time: 14 hours, 20 minutes, 28 seconds

ArsonSami maybe if you have someone in Croatia it is possible to avoid tax and customs … if it is not too complicated to pick up package in Croatia

1 Like

Will you ? I could most likely go to ZG with a bus or find someone with a car

1 Like

ArsonSami not a problem … you can get coffee and/or beer for trip and pick up your package :slight_smile:

I’ll be shipping from Canada… perhaps someone could figure out how I can send and avoid the most taxes… we could all claim were sending books so the taxes are lower lol

I can’t do anything until August but if still needed then I would gladly help out.

I have a 1.5TB HDD WD black. Only used it for about 3 months before I switched it out. Been sitting by my desk for like 3 years now. I could also probably buy a PSU off my buddy. It’s pretty much never been used. He thought his PSU went so he RMA only to realize it was his motherboard. He said fuck it to the whole PC and it’s just been sitting at his place.

gord0 you can send to me (not directly) I have some relatives in Canada and one of them should go to Croatia on vacation next week … so if I mange to arrange that cousin pick up the package in Canada and bring it in HR problem solved, no tax no customs and no transport :slight_smile: … but will not promise anything till tomorrow

2 Likes

Mark2K77 said in Some sad updates...:

gord0 you can send to me (not directly) I have some relatives in Canada and one of them should go to Croatia on vacation next week … so if I mange to arrange that cousin pick up the package in Canada and bring it in HR problem solved, no tax no customs and no transport :slight_smile: … but will not promise anything till tomorrow

Is compter hardware allowed through the airports? Will set of metal detectors…

1 Like

gord0 yes should not be a problem …

Hot damnit! I didn’t no Mili well but dude was alright with me.

Someone let me know what we need still and will see what I can do.

2 Likes

gord0 Probably won’t be able to send it as a carry on since it’s metal but you should be able to send it as checked luggage.

I am down for sharing some monies. I think if I tried to ship something from the US it would cost an arm and a leg…

3 Likes

teh_g paypal FTW.

1 Like

Alright is someone tracking all of this Hahaha.