ShiftySatchmo
MSI krait
FX 8320
16 gigs of ram
XFX R7 370 4 gb
2 TB HDD
60 GB SSD
PSU Kai knows i dont know really what was psu

I just remembered I also have a Phenom quad-core 2.5ghz … though that’s not as good as his old one.

gord0 I can chip in towards whatever just let me know

ArsonSami assuming you don’t mind, I could use the money I was going to spend on BF1 for you and TF2 for Milisav and chip in $100 for his new pc.

ShiftySatchmo Why do you even ask such a question bro, when you know my answer. I’d give my fucking kidney for him XD

1 Like

Well I have an R9 290x and a Phenom quad-core 2.5ghz . Just let me know where to send them. Someone should sticky a list of the parts available so far. Then once everyone has listed what they have we can pick the best parts from the list.

1 Like

Spinalfailed is pro at international shipping by now so we can get him to help us figure it out

2 Likes

Shit guys you made my cry … If i only had friends like this in real life. FUCK

4 Likes

Things i saw come by were, 1TB hdd, 120GB ssd, R9 290X, Phenom CPU

1 Like

Jeroenvh said in Some sad updates...:

Things i saw come by were, 1TB hdd, 120GB ssd, R9 290X, Phenom CPU

And a case. Just need a psu and mobo. ( a better cpu would be ideal)… oh and at least 8gb ram. 4gb probably won’t cut it these days.

gord0
Mark2K77 has 8 GB i saw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What a sad little pathetic human being… that’s all I’ll say about him. I lost every bit of respect I had for that man. And if you’re reading this Erwin I don’t give a fuck.

Adnan_Popara
Calm down dude :confused:
It’s not your pc he’s asking back xd

Jeroenvh according to some people he’s coming after me as well. ‘‘theawesomeone’’ HAHAHAHAHAHAH what a joke xD

Adnan_Popara
Are you done,
Now back to the task of getting Katsuo a new pc! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup i have this

3 Likes

gord0 He has a case but keeps telling me no cuz taxes and other shit in my place is very high :confused:

I’m getting my new motherboard tomorrow!
when i have it installed he can have my 120GB kingston SSD and my MSI 970A - G46 :slight_smile:
It just have 2 problems, the IO shield is missing and i think the top PCI slot is broken, but not so sure…

ArsonSami

I think i can give you the case … if you wish …

ArsonSami
He’s in the EU right?
So that means no taxes when send from the Netherlands? Or am i wrong haha
Political shit isn’t my best thing…