(Spoiler Free) Red Dead Redemption 2 Review (sorry for my english)

@Katsuo I have never played a Yakuza game, in that you are correct. I have played Chrono Trigger, though I am ashamed to admit. I never finished it.

@sYnCroSis I need to go back and finish Breath of the Wild since all I have left is the Ganon fight. After that I will probably start Horizon zero Dawn, that Katsuo so kindly gifted me. Maybe Days Gone after that. I wish I had more time to finish games or games not be so long. What happened to the good old days of 8 hour campaigns.

@Polekatt You totally should. Arthurs story is a great one.

2 Likes

Perhaps not buying a new game until you beat your current game would help.

2 Likes

Yeah, I wish I had more restraint. I’ll be playing something when another game comes out that I was excited for. Then it’s hit or miss for if I ever go back to the first game I was working on. All I end up doing is not finishing good games and wasting money buying games at full price.

Just make a list. The games won’t disappear.

1 Like

And they’ll usually get cheaper

1 Like

RDR2 is 14.99 new for ps4 :biking_woman:

Not in Canada it’s not:

20% off on steam though.

Haha suckersss

Maybe when its $20 like @Katsuo to much for my blood atm lol

That was an extremely long Epilogue.

yah but its worth it. its just i was sad the whole epilogue :frowning:

1 Like

I was sad for the first half of it. It was longer than I had time for in one session. I went back to it 4 days later. Wasn’t as sad at that point.

Yup, the Epilogue is super long, drags, etc. Lots of overwhelming points where you’re learning most of the game mechanics at once. When it hits open world and you’re established at a camp, then it changes course. From there, about 5-10 story hours later, things start to change with a significant event happening, and you’ll be hooked from then on as the story is a roller coaster from there.

Epilogue, not prologue :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Prepilogue

When you posted this, @sYnCroSis I was wondering if I had hit the significant event yet. I was thinking… well without asking or spoiling, have I hit what he’s talking about? Maybe? Maybe not? I’m just not sure, without asking, but I don’t want to spoil anything.

Well… I just hit it. I think its pretty much unmistakable and you know what you were talking about when it happens. LOL. :grinning:

Haha yeah, this game goes in a very sharp direction at the exact moment. Here’s a hint as to what I was talking about. Irish Watermelon

1 Like

whats irish watermelon though :3

PM me so others dont get the spoiler