Star Wars Battlefront II

shiftysatchmo said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

gord0 eh, it sounded like the actual game itself isn’t that great anyway

Still has a chance if they rebalance to focus on gameplay instead of money. For me, I was never going to play mp anyway.

gord0 I mean the campaign didn’t sound great. But I guess you don’t know until you try. You could always just get EA access for a month and give them $5 instead of $60.

shiftysatchmo Or you could not give them anything and buy yourself a better game! That works too!

I’m gonna see what they do to rebalance. If they’re still cunts I’ll pirate and play campaign. If they’re not cunts I’ll 5 bucks for the campaign.

Actually… does EA access let you play the full campaign?

gord0 It’s not yet on EA Access yet but yeah, you can play the campaign

katsuo said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

gord0 It’s not yet on EA Access yet but yeah, you can play the campaign

The whole thing?

gord0 once it is on access, yes.

2 Likes

Joe is here

1 Like
1 Like

Vote with your wallet…people finally started to use this method.

1 Like

buttstallion said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

Vote with your wallet…people finally started to use this method.

https://youtu.be/S1Cxfj8OkJU

I can’t stand The Know. What they report is accurate, but their entire staff (at least the ones who appear on camera) seem like they all sniff glue and I feel stupider than previously established whenever I watch them.

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

buttstallion said in Star Wars Battlefront II:

gord0 I feel the same, but at least I can watch these news wrapped up and short at the end of the day. :smiley:

There are so many better sources.

Thread resurrection. I got this game on grey market (9.99 pounds or 15ish cad) so I could play the campaign without giving android willson any money. So far okish. Beautiful. Don’t play in 3rd person if you plan on crouching. Max settings at 1577p>80fps(dsr 1440p). So much potential, it’s too bad disney is still letting ea do shit. Will post more later.

1 Like

I just beat it last night. Worth playing for the graphics. Luckily it’s short

1 Like

Just beat it. You can see so much potential…if only ea didn’t have it’s tentacles on the star wars license. Recommended only if you only play the campaign and only if you buy on grey market so android willson doesn’t get any money.

1 Like