Steam Deck

PS: you have a missed call

1 Like

It’s a wifi calling symbol, you iphone enjoyer.

The phone on the left with the bouncing arrow? I have android you goose.

The phone on the left with the bouncing arrow is the wifi calling sign :stuck_out_tongue:

You haz iOS, you [insert random farm animal here].

The Vo WiFi on the right means you are calling over WiFi. I think you just don’t know what your phone is telling you.

And the sign on the left is also a symbol which tells me that wifi calling is turned on. You are killing me…

Did you buy the steam deck?

nein

Got my order in yesterday!

Eeeee. It came today. It is pretty fun! Works great for the few games I’ve tried. I’m looking forward to getting some emulators running on it.

Size comparison to the Switch.

5 Likes

A chonky boy!

I’ve been losing weight!

5 Likes

Just got my email. I talked myself out of it. Back in March (bday month) I would’ve had an excuse. And probably would’ve caved today if I had reserved the cheap model. I got other toys higher up on the priority list right now that I’m shopping for. Will circle back around Christmas and see how the demand/availability is. Does seem like production is finally ramping.

3 Likes

What toys are on the priority list? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

New stand mixer lol.

1 Like

Nice, I’ll get mine sooner then.

1 Like

The wait list tracking and estimation calculators have gotten a lot better/accurate as time has gone by and people have more reference points. I wasn’t expecting mine until next week, but it actually jumped two mins instead of the normal one min. Still only 25mins along total on the 512, but it’s picking up a little steam it seems.

I got mine! It was nice to have on the plane. I played a few rogue lite games. The battery is decent enough, not stellar. It does make some noise, but not as bad as some people made it seem. Worth it? Ehhhhhhh. But I like it.

I am mainly excited to run some emulators on it!

1 Like

I can’t decide if I should get it or wait for a better version.

Just skip it. You are better off buying a new stand mixer instead!

1 Like