Steam Deck

I hate every single video they’ve posted on twitter. They are forcing me to really buy the damn thing…

1 Like

Yeah, I’m excited all over again. Honestly their best advertising so far just showing various games on it. Can’t wait.

I so can’t wait for this! Going to have to play a long trip when I get it to make sure I make the most of it :smiley:

Very cool.

2 Likes

No money, no forcing, no problem. :relieved:

But if there was some money… :drooling_face: :smirk:

I wonder if that fill be a filter option in the library too because it will help me decide what to install on it. EDIT: Just actually read it and see that it will be an option haha.

2 Likes

That is super cool! I wonder if they are using data from ProtonDB.

Great little feature that will make life much easier :smiley:

1 Like

News about (maybe) news in the future lol. Basically Valve is hosting a QnA with devs in a week or so about the Deck and there might be some leaks/info that comes out when it happens;

1 Like

I have a question for them. Can they make the steam deck so good so that Sony starts making their own handheld again?

3 Likes

Would be rad if they released Remote Play for it…

Delayed two months. Shipping starts Feb '22 now. Queue spots have been updated to reflect the shift… I am now Q2 '22… Sad face.

Email;

" The launch of Steam Deck will be delayed by two months. We’re sorry about this—we did our best to work around the global supply chain issues, but due to material shortages, components aren’t reaching our manufacturing facilities in time for us to meet our initial launch dates.

Based on our updated build estimates, Steam Deck will start shipping February 2022. This will be the new start date of the reservation queue—you will keep your place in line but dates will shift back accordingly. Reservation date estimates will be updated shortly after this announcement.

Again, we’re sorry we won’t be able to make our original ship date. We’ll continue working to improve reservation dates based on the new timeline, and will keep you updated as we go.

To view your updated expected order availability and FAQ, please visit the Steam Deck store page."

1 Like

I’m Q2 2022 too. :pensive:

1 Like

Got the same Email. Can’t say that I didn’t see it coming but still sucks lol

1 Like

Mine says “after Q2 2022” :crying_cat_face:

Here’s a look at the packaging of the thing you won’t get for another half a year;

1 Like

Cool. It looks like shit. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“All cases are functionally identical, but there are cosmetic differences in the 512GB case’s details: The outer Steam Deck logo is a different color, the zipper pulls are different, and the case’s interior fabric is different. There are also two small additions to the 512GB case that the others don’t have: a separate drawstring pouch for the power cord, and a microfiber cleaning cloth.”

Woo?

Soooo what they’re saying is that we have to pay ~130 euros extra just for that and a lil bit more storage? Haeh?

Nah you get the better glass too

1 Like