Steam Deck

Pretty sure Andrew reserved it before me. As a gift, he’ll get his deck Q2 hoohhoho

He told me he was doing that.

I would have liked it before March but ah well. I have my laptop at least.

4 Likes

For some reason I’m thinking of cancelling the reservation or whatever you call it. Do I really need it???

Of course you don’t really need it. But it will be a rad little toy. But either way, you may as well leave the reservation there. Make up your mind when the time comes.

That’s true. I forgot you still have to order it when the time comes. Yeah I’ll do that.

1 Like

Nothing super interesting or groundbreaking, but they added a FAQ to the website.

1 Like

Was thinking the same. Also, by the time it comes out, there may be a better alternative. They seem to be making some decent portables lately so who knows.

1 Like

Definitely glad I reserved the big boy all over again. Was a little burnt by the SSD news right after the reservation day. Made me wish I had just gotten the cheap one. But this shows it isn’t as worth the savings from a risk:reward perspective. To me anyway. Still am not entirely sold on myself actually needing one to begin with, but that’s another story I can figure out in December/Q1 lol…

1 Like

Sameee

1 Like

I wish Sony released a new handheld console. That would be :fire:

4 Likes

When was the last time you bought something video game related because you needed it? Buying things you don’t need is what entertainment is all about! I’m getting the 1TB and it will sit on my nightstand as a paperweight for my Nintendo Switch.

1 Like

^don’t listen to that guy

2 Likes

Haha I will be doing the same. It will likely get as used as much as my laptop…

But guess what?!? When i want it or need it, it’ll be there and that’s all that matters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree. I modded the shit out of my PSP and PS Vita. Still playing games on both consoles.

PATA, PATA, PATA, PON!

2 Likes

PSP 4 lyfe.

I’m playing games on my PS Vita nearly every day. Actually own 2 of those. 1 the OG model which I found for 80 euros in nearly perfect condition and 1 2000 model which I’m using regularly. Fantastic handheld and it shits on the Switch in every way possible.

I will buy PSP and the PSP Go eventually too. They are super expensive…

1 Like

Steam Deck has its own Twitter now;

https://twitter.com/ondeck

1 Like