Steam Summer Sale 2020

My wallet is ready by being closed.

2 Likes

Mine aint ready i work waaay too much and crashed the company car so um yeah

I hope Destiny 2 dlcs will be on sale. Missed the latest sale that was few days ago…

That font looks more like humble

1 Like

As always it is hard to use Steam right after a sale starts

For me only wishlists are not working. Got bunch of stickers and the golden profile. And bought myself the Destiny 2 expansions. I’m satisfied.

2 Likes

I got the level 20 badge just to get more cards to sell. Probably not buying any games, at least not for myself. I got too many

1 Like

So it is permanent…

Ooo useless garbage all year! Goodie goodie

1 Like

If points don’t equal discounts, points have no point…so they are just s.

1 Like

Stickers… Well I guess it keeps the kiddos entertained I suppose. Also I suppose it can’t really be incentivized much further because people would just run around ‘awarding’ their friend’s shitty reviews. But I think they may be on to something with the extra review thing, if they can figure out how to have people give that out earnestly and rarely, it’d be another step towards better reviews/sorting. Or somethin

My wallet is screaming at me but 22.49 total is not that bad I think. and that Hallow Realization is Deluxe

Asset flippers will exploit it.

1 Like

I probably won’t be buying anything this year. I’m pretty early into Persona 5. So I probably won’t be playing anything else for the next year.

3 Likes

Nah, you’re buying me like 10 games

1 Like

He can’t. He found a wife

1 Like

It’s true, the girlfriend is draining my bank account faster than a vampire drains the blood at a blood bank.

5 Likes

I ended up coughing up some dough for some games on my wishlist that Humble doesn’t carry in their store. Mostly some small puzzlers for loose change and a couple other odds n ends. :money_with_wings:

3 Likes