Steam / Valve news

Wasting money on duplicates when others have legit wishlists…not cool man :smiley:

I read that EA is going to be doing a live stream tonight at 7pmEST, showing what they would have shown for E3.

Star Wars Squadron, Dragon Age 4, and Madden 21 gameplay are rumored and hoped for.

But todays games that hit steam are part of that hype train, I hear.

Not a waste if I’m gonna play the game :man_shrugging:

Haha why buy it again when it’s just launching it in origin?! Just do a shortcut :laughing:

1 Like

Supporting devs and showing that I want more titanfall.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Steam Summer Sale 2020

1 Like

No more cheating

Problem solved. Example: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223984868450

Card is from target country. Goes into steam wallet. You’re going to buy more games eventually anyway. Proceed to use grey market key. After two weeks or after you beat the game in question, switch back to home country.

Either that or just make a new steam account in the target region.

1 Like

Same bullshit Sony has…

Yay, I just found out that 90 days after purchase, it doesn’t matter what region you play the game in. So I just need to wait until september 22 and I can play the final bl3 dlc no prob (bought uk key). It’s speculated to be released in september, but no official word.

3 Likes

Haha I think it’s back up now

Yeah me too. At the time I was confused that some steam features were working but no forums or store.

I was really confused too last night at this. At the time I’m making some changes to my internet and had just called Spectrum, and messed with stuff, reset stuff, and then hooked back up and Steam was doing this. I was trying to figure out if it was them, or something I had just done. lol

Hah bad timing

It is finally here. A way to spend the money from sold cards.

So… pay ea and then run from steam as per normal?

I am a little sad (but totally understand) that my Origin version of EA Play doesn’t work in Steam.

Yeah games run from steam. And origin too.