Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!

Gorkie 2nd that, have it for ps4 and really disappointed I paid 60 for it.

1 Like

Only0neKnight Makes me glad I won it instead of buying it lol

3 Likes

I snagged Primal Carnage for 79¢!!

4 Likes

p3ssimist_gΛming said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

ArsonSami Reported to Sam Gray / PUCK … puck :confused:

LMAO!!!

So far it’s been a game meant to teach Japanese and Lego hobbit. I want more Lego games. My daughter seems fascinated with them so I can play while she’s awake. So awesome :heart_exclamation:

Gorkie said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

As someone who owns the Division… (Thanks Joshua Spero) I can say the game is in no way living up to the hype that it was given.

I am lucky, it was given to me. I don’t think to much of it either.

3 Likes

Sir_diealot I’d probably play for a week and give up XD

1 Like

ArsonSami said in Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!:

Sir_diealot I’d probably play for a week and give up XD

That was pretty close to it. It is not what I would call a bad game and if I were into it more I guess I would play it more but it was over hyped.

i got the age of empires II & III bundle and i definatly recomend it for the nostalgic dinosaurs like me and for the new that seeck a good strategy aoe II is the best and for under 9€ you get two games + expantion dlc and shit like that :smiley:

1 Like

Nothing on my personal radar this go around. Maybe pick up NiGHTS Into Dreams with some Steam card loose change lying around. But here is a variety of suggestions that I can vouch for that also seem to be decently priced;

The Long Dark - at 66% off it is a steal in my opinion. It fits the “survival” niche but has a slow, methodical, singleplayer focus. I’ve had it for some time and find it great fun and I highly doubt the price will ever get this low again.

Rogue Legacy - Just about one of the best 2D platformers you can get on Steam

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Gorgeous “walking simulator” with an interesting story to tell. Eye-candy!

The Talos Principle - Most expensive suggestion but well worth it. Great puzzles and it looks good.

One Finger Death Punch - Shockingly satisfying and fun for it’s simplicity. Seems like a time killing casual game and evolves into an intense challenge if you stick it out.

SEGA MegaDrive/Genesis Packs - SEGAA!

Breach & Clear - Turn based strategy similar to the more popular Doorkickers. I think its overlooked and had good fun with it and the price is right.

Bejeweled 3 - Hey, everybody needs a casual game!

5 Likes

I have not made any decisions yet. I can’t decide whether to get one or two big games I want, or a couple little ones.

I’m probably going to just go with the little ones this time, and save the bigger titles till Christmas, because I am thinking of upgrading my GPU in the fall or winter, when prices drop a bit on these new ones, and that way I could play the AAA titles on ultra nice settings.

Like Sir_diealot someone gave me The Division. Its ok, but glad I didn’t pay for it. :smiley:

3 Likes

Moved to Gaming

2 Likes

ShiftySatchmo Thanks bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just made my decisions. Since this new thing where the prices don’t change, I always wait till the end to decide.

Anyway, went with a couple smaller things, that I’ve been wanting, that were on great deals. Had a gift card from father’s day, so stayed well within that!

Golf With Your Friends
Betrayer
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Fallout 2 ( Yes, TWO. been wanting a steam copy of that for a while, and it was only $5)
Hard West + DLC
and upgraded my copy of The Golf Club to the Collectors Edition. Since it was only $2.50 with the sale, that was a no brainer.

:slight_smile:

I’m not able to buy any of the games I actually want, so I’m just chilling, considering picking up some cheap games to give away for multiplayer goodness. That tends to be what happens when sales roll around for me lol.

Don’t why the hate for division. I’m still loving it, had it since launch.
Always more stuff to do especially when you find new hiding spots to take out people at drop zones :smiley:

craig_Ferrie I got bored with it after soloing the entire game, normal and challenge, just got too repetitive for me.

Only0neKnight I would never play it solo

ShiftySatchmo First mission on I had to deal with idiots so abandoned the mission and just did it all myself, even got DZ lvl 99 solo…

1 Like

Only0neKnight haha I also would not play with randoms