Steam Summer Sale! Your Pick / Suggestions!

ShiftySatchmo I have it for ps4, just got boring, even with the new additions. Just repetitive shit to collect better gear now, hate no more story :frowning:

Only0neKnight haha yeah we are just playing the story and then moving on

ShiftySatchmo Not sure if they nurfed higher levels helping lower like they were talking but if youre playing on ps4 I could help if you needed it.

I finally caved and bought something in the sale. Ended up getting NiGHTS into Dreams and The Room (http://store.steampowered.com/app/288160/). Had my eyes on both for some time. The Room was a good 2.3hrs of entertainment and casual puzzles. I liked it a lot. NiGHTS will probably end up on the backlog for a bit but I always played it on the SEGA Saturn display at Toys R Us when I was a kid and never knew what the eff I was doing. So I wanted to actually play it some time in my life!

A whopping $3.73 USD. Spendin’ the big bucks!

1 Like

Only0neKnight I’m playing on PC with geran, josh and nick. We are almost done. Just slowly playing an hour here and there.

i have a group on PC too, we love going rouge and seeing how long we can survive, it’s great fun! Never play an online game solo. That’s like going to a themepark yourself. Boring.