Steam / Valve news

Also, AMD GPU usage has remained in the 15 percent range for some time.

1 Like

Makes sense. They have Intel scrambling lately.

1 Like

Incoming System Shock demo warning

1 Like

Scrambling so bad they are trying to claim an I3-9k series is better then a Ryzen 7 3700x I read lmao and that an I5-9k series is better then the 3800x haha.

I been gaming and building my own machines for over 35 yrs now. Chip wars and brand wars gave gone back and forth so many times I don’t even pay attention anymore. Its like the weather, constant ebb and flow. LOL

Awards for hardware is straight up stupid.

1 Like

‘Twas the night before the Steam sale, and in every house

People eagerly waited, with PC and mouse.

Thousands of games, just waiting for plays,

Soon shall be discounted, for 14 straight days!

#SteamWinterSale

firefox_2019-12-19_06-34-50

Steam Winter Sale 2019 is here and the store is already down. :smiley: From what I saw before the entire store exploded is some things to do for tokens including new chat effects and commands, the new library, broadcasting, the mobile app, new search options in store, stickers, and steam labs. Have fun.

So…boring again?

Pretty much :smiley: You can buy the new stickers and effects from tokens but the store discount is out of reach if you don’t spend money.

I don’t bother with the meta games. Far better things to spend time on.

Well, I think Epic got the better winter sale thing than Steam. If you visit their store before first January, you’ll get 10 bucks coupon that you’ll be able to spend on pretty much any game. And there are some games that are cheaper on Epic than on Steam.

I don’t really care about any of those sales but yeah…who’s looking for cheaper games, right now, Epic has it.

Have they got things sorted out yet? They haven’t been in the news for negative reasons lately, they got a card yet lol?

Well, honestly, I have no idea which things should’ve been sorted in the first place haha

It’s just missing a forum and a shopping cart. That’s about it. And even that, they made a roadmap when they’re gonna implement those things. I don’t give a damn. I play only Apex Legends on PC anyway. Everything single playerish is being played on consoles, so in my case…mehhhhhhhhhhh

Lol I wonder why a cart is so hard. So many people were getting their cards locked up because people had to buy things one at a time. I could understand if they were bethesda, but come on, they literally make the unreal engine. They can’t be that bethetic.

They are probably working on optimizing the store in general. It runs way smoother than it was at launch. And it looks better too. I guess, they are just doing stuff one at a time. Too busy counting money from Fortnite Star Wars skins :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

But as a programmer I know a cart is simple…I would literally have that working before announcing a store… even shit chinese knock-off sites have a cart… bah whatever. Since they’re not a hardware platform holder, I never need to deal with them directly.

You can always apply for a job there and make the cart for them. You’ll probably earn fat money for it haha

They’ll call me… CARTman…

1 Like