Steam / Valve news

It does look overly vibrant, but that’s preferable to washed out.

Odd that they can’t just make it look normal haha. I agree though the washed out was hard to read.

I don’t even know how it looks like. It’s turned off :stuck_out_tongue:

It doesn’t happen just by enabling it in windows. Only if the game has it turned on. I keep it on in windows. Only takes effect if an app/game uses hdr.

Nice. What are you buying me?

1 Like

The first beer is on me if you are in town :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahhh Germany, you jerk

1 Like

It is not a good time to buy anything with euro that is for sure :smiley: Inflation + all time high crappy exchange rates ruined Steam for a time. They promised local currency for some time, never happened. And I play less and less, guess adult life caught up with me. 60 euros is still like 10% of an avarage wage here in Mordor :smiley:

1 Like

And how is a single game is base 80 euro? Sincee when? and why? :smiley:

That was the biggest reason why I kinda stopped playing games on Steam in general (minus FFXIV, that thing is the best!). The games never get cheaper and when you see shit like this, where a game is 80 euros on release date, it makes you sick.

This is also a reason why I prefer playing games on Playstation where the games actually get cheaper over time even if they get released for 70/80 euros on launch date. I mean just look at Returnal or Ratchet and Clank. These games launched with a 70/80 euros price tag. 3 months later, the prices were in the 30s and both games are masterclasses. I can get Resident Evil Village for 38 euros brand new retail delivered the same day to me for PS5.

I can afford to buy a game for 80 euros but I will never give 80 euros for any 15 hours game ever. Steam got ridiculously expensive…

2 Likes

They really should unify these sales. Like, name it Holiday Sale or some shit. Not sure why they split the sales like that.

1 Like

1 Like