Steam / Valve news

buttstallion nice! What are you getting us?

shiftysatchmo A cup of mulled wine. No shipping, serving it here :smiley:

2 Likes

buttstallion is airfare included?

shiftysatchmo Only cheap wine and love included :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From Sapphire newsletter: According to Steam Direct leak next Steam sale - Lunar New Year Sale - will run from February 15th to 19th.

1 Like

Volvo is on drugs

1 Like

Valve too ; ]

1 Like

Really bad idea. Some lines need to be established, there will be chaos.

1 Like

Yeah, this statement probably wasn’t thought through enough, which is funny coming from a company that has so many resources.

1 Like

Here’s the new Steam chat. Freakign awesome. You can detach it from the left thingy where you see who’s actually playing games. You can have group chat and you can spam fake virus links like @ShiftySatchmo did to me. Keep in mind that the links he sent me were sent yesterday so they aren’t embedded. Embedding link thing is a thing now so yeah…thing.

Also, new improved voice chats. And they are much better and you can actually hear people. So bye Discord. ALLLLLLLLLLLSOOOO, I put this screenshot so you can see that @ShiftySatchmo is constantly lying to me and he’s always trying to leech some games from me. Butt, don’t worry, I reported him to the authorities.

Unbenannt

4 Likes
2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be implemented in the mobile app yet.

1 Like

The mobile app is the bastard step child of Steam. We will see a re-design there in another 6 years.

6 Likes

The successor to the asset flip: