What do we think about this monitor?

ShiftySatchmo said in What do we think about this monitor?:

Katsuo said in What do we think about this monitor?:

ShiftySatchmo The only thing where Samsung is better is the response time. 1ms compared to 5ms on ViewSonic. But in my opinion, response time is completely useless if you aren’t a professional CSGO player XD

Response time impacts ghosting and under 8ms is fine. Input lag is the thing you want low low low. Neither is a problem to worry about on a decent monitor these days.

Tell that to the pro CSGO players that 8ms is fine haha. There was some testing where they played on a 5ms monitor and a 1ms monitor and apparently they barely played the game on the 5ms monitor. Their eyes and reaction time in game is just…sick xD

Katsuo haha I said belowwww 8 is fine.

ShiftySatchmo I knowwwwwww. I just told you a nice storyyy about CSGO playersss.

1 Like

Katsuo they must not use ips

ShiftySatchmo TN…they used this one on the latest ESL tournament
http://gaming.benq.com/gaming-monitor/xl2730z

1 Like

Katsuo I think IPS is prettier and since I’m not a competitive fps guy I’ll go with pretty!

ShiftySatchmo This is pretty XD

Katsuo said in What do we think about this monitor?:

ShiftySatchmo This is pretty XD
Amazon.com

Hey, true 4k! That’s super rare

Katsuo are you going to buy that for me for my birthday???

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Maybe next year. I’m not ready yet to rob a bank so I can get you that thing. Sorry.

1 Like

Hm the Samsung is $300 today only

Katsuo ordered the Viewsonic. YOLO!!!

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo Hahahha niceee! I’m expecting some nice pictures of it when it arrives! And also, if you get a game with it, send the game to me. You don’t need nasty stuff like games :wink:

1 Like

Katsuo

heavy breathing

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo SOMA in 4k. You will legitimately be scared in 4k. Heart attack in 4k. You’re living the dreammmm

1 Like

Katsuo yeah I should be able to max that out in 4k

ShiftySatchmo I wanted to downvote that because I’m super jelly.

1 Like

Hoping to swing this one by the end of the year myself.

1 Like

Sir_diealot I did a lot of looking into those and supers still don’t seem ready. Screen tearing issues and whatnot. High response time.

1 Like

ShiftySatchmo said in What do we think about this monitor?:

Sir_diealot I did a lot of looking into those and supers still don’t seem ready. Screen tearing issues and whatnot. High response time.

What do you mean by Supers?