Where do you come from?

This came up in another thread, and we decided to split it off into its own topic. Feel free to discuss/show pictures of the area you are from. Always remember to be smart about protecting your privacy!

You want Mordor, here’s Mordor.

Zenica (my hometown), Bosnia and Hezegovina.

Picture one:

Mittal Steel Factory aka Mordor. Pollution in the city is sometimes unbearable (especially in the winter) so we don’t get out without protective masks. Unfortunately, a bribed Uruk government doesn’t do anything to prevent it. It’s the moneeeeeyz.

Picture 2:

After the rain, when air is a bit less polluted.

It’s a shame and pity since Zenica is such a beautiful city.

4 Likes

Not the city I live in but the city I work in Hamilton Ontario Canada. AKA my little slice of Mordor.

Here is the Hamilton Steel Mill. a very tiny slice of frozen lake Ontario and then the city on the otherside.

0_1505822802006_1993decc-6458-4fe3-a706-48e93099deab-image.png

Here is another picture of it in the summer where the pollution is hitting a lot heavier.

3 Likes

mylifeforaiur

My town is national park and the cleanest city in my state :smiley: But its ruled by mafia in politics and post war “heroes”. Future here is run away fast as you can XD

4 Likes

My city goes from this fairly pretty water and trees and stuff to super dense shopping and business areas. It’s actually a pretty nice mix. About 79,000 live here. Lots to do and relatively safe!

4 Likes

4 Likes

shiftysatchmo That looks like my town on steroids XD

1 Like

walruswitalys haha I noticed it was similar too!

shiftysatchmo You’d feel like home here hahha

walruswitalys besides the strong mafia influence XD

walruswitalys Thats the DAM between Old Town & Milford… I live on the side where the red building is which is Milford.

gorkie you can see our dam in the picture i posted too! Dams everywhere

1 Like

Welcome to Banja Lukaaaa. The prettiest city in Bosnia tehee

5 Likes

Power plant and Navy Barge near where I live.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Jungle we have fun and games xD this is Villahermosa Tabasco, Mexico. You are welcome anytime. Tequila is on me

7 Likes

I was born in this totally unknown place … but there is more then meets the eye, because the people in this area of germany are all a bit nuts or mental :wink:
That city coats of arms looks like:

and here some videos

3 Likes

Suppose I have two pictures to show, as I was born in South Africa and live in New Zealand.

0_1505856537784_Capture.JPG

0_1505856558554_Capture2.JPG

7 Likes

Here is a funny thing too. There is a rodeo ground in my city (yeeeeehawwwww). I went once a few years ago and it was so hot I almost died.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWWJt8GqfOM

We have that and planty more Xd

3 Likes

Here is the Google data facility that is about 15 minutes from my house, so you can see what the land looks like where I come from.

If you look closely, you can see a white church steeple in the upper right. Thats one of my A/V customers, I do work there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes