World of tanks

I mentioned on Twitter yesterday that I’d been seeing some truly epic WOT matches this week. This was one of them.

This is Killertank_962. He’s a bit of a showoff if I’m being honest.

“This tank sucks. A lot.” - Incoming, 2021

It’s a nightmare trying to find a World of Tanks battle that lasts longer than 6 minutes and is interesting to watch, so naturally when I do I immediately pad it out by throwing another battle in, too. Because I have no idea how to maximise profits on YouTube.

Dave’s back! Yeah, he’s been hogging the limelight a lot lately. You’d think he’d give someone else a chance every now and then.

There are a huge number of reason why I much prefer watching tier 5 - 6 battles in WOT than tier 10. Today we’re going to showcase most of them while at the same time enjoying a result that you don’t see very often at all.

It’s refreshing to see someone doing well by playing a Medium Tank the way they’re meant to be played, even if they’re only doing so because they’re playing a medium that can’t be played any other way. However it happened, it still takes an uncommon amount of skill to make it work.

Mutant VS Monster Tanktoon RanZar

Nearly 12 years ago my first ever YouTube video featured the Chinese Type 59. It’s back! Again.

If Luchs Could Kill

In which Bullitburst takes the VK100.01(P) heavy tank out for a casual stroll because casual is just how this tank rolls. It only has a top speed of 20kph, after all.

Officially it’s called the E-25. Unofficially the players call it The Cockroach. Let’s find out why.

The Cromwell, it’s British so it should technically just be fast and mildly annoyed. It may not be the best tank in the game, but if you can handle the speed it’s one of the most fun.

Clash of the Titans Tanktoon RanZar

He’s not cheating and he’s not in a Badger. I really didn’t think that title through properly did I?

Honestly, I didn’t know whether to to title this video Try Harderer or Dumb and Dumberer because both would have been appropriate.

In which MisterCro returns, driving his heavies like he always drove his lights - as if he’d stolen them.

Schwerpunkt

This weekend is Tiger Day at The Tank Museum in Bovington, one of only two days per year when you can see Tiger 131, the worlds’ only operational Tiger tank up and running. Unless you play World of Tanks, of course.

Keep Calm Tanktoon RanZar Cartoons about tanks