Xbox Series S confirmation

It would seem you’re not having trouble bringing your ps4 along for the ride.

Wtf play your switch you idiot

That’s not always the best choice. Was at my dad’s for the long weekend. My current game is Yakuza 5. When I got there on friday night I was currently playing as Saejima-san, but on the last day it switched to Haruka-chan who’s an aspiring pop-idol. Wasn’t about to play that shit in public! lol
(this isn’t a spoiler as most games are multi-char and no plot points revealed). That said I just chucked the ps4 into my suit case (no transport issues despite being the size of a thick laptop).

Nah PS Vita ftw

1 Like

My ZBook workstation is thick enough. Don’t need another thick box. My bag is already too thicc. THICCCEPTION

I’ll just buy everything because I can afford it and I want everything…

1 Like

You’re just cheap. This thread is proof.

Thanks

It’s probably safe to say that every youtuber I watch will be talking about this when I get home…well except for the regular news ones. I’m on data right now, any useful info or just teasing?

He just shows the size of it and compares it with a ps4 vanilla.

That’s a huge GPU then lol

Looks like microsoft is making their money back with storage expansion. The series s only has 512gb internal storage. You can just plug in a regular usb hard drive but you’ll only be able to run xbone and older games from it. Series s/x games will need to be run from the nvme drive. The explansion drives are over $200. Given the average size of AAA games, you’ll have to do quite a bit of transfering or deleting and re-downloading unless you fork over the cach for the proprietary expansion drives. Series X has 1tb internal.

Fine by me. I rarely have installed more than 2 games anyway. I think I have one game installed on ps4 pro and that thing has bujibillion terabytes of storage.

Devs seems to be concerned that the S lower memory is going to limit what they can develop for the more powerful consoles.

It’s inevitable that the system would be a shackle anyway,

At least it won’t affect PS5 first party games

So that means they’ll have trouble developing games for xbox one x as well? Since the Series S and One X are almost the same.

I imagine they’ll just not guarantee series s versions.

The X has 16GB RAM and the S has 10GB. I think that’s the main concern.