Yakuza - Like a Dragon

Dead Souls is the only one with english support (of the spinnoffs I haven’t already played). It apparently happens after 4 which works out for me because my next yakuza game was going to be 5, now it’s dead souls if it’s on ps now.

Lemme know if PS now is good so I can ditch humble bundle :wave:

Apples and oranges. PS Now is streaming ps3 games and humble bundle is a monthly bag of garbage.

PS Now lets you download them sometimes too.

1 Like

You can download them on PS4 now. And there are PS4 games as well in it. Not sure about downloading then on PC, which is why I asked if it’s “good”.

I’d be playing on ps4 anyway due to the game’s resolution.

Why? It’s on Steam full price or xbox game pass for 5 bucks.

Ah fuck

We are talking about ps now and not like a dragon. I need sleep

Lol. I’m going to play dead souls on ps4 on a 1080p monitor because it would look like ass stretched to 1440p.

Like A Dragon I’m playing on pc for sure.

1 Like

Dead Souls is only ps3. No PS now. No PS4. No PC. The psnow games list doesn’t have any games beginning with Y either. lol

So this is my next game! It’s bloody fucking awesome! It’s everything good about yakuza but with turn based combat and a party. Outside of combat everything is just like yakuza used to be. It’s not well optimized though. The series x and ps5 can barely run it. I’m running at almost max settings (shadows set to medium) at 2160p>60 (some dips into the 50s but gsync saves the day).

Will post more later!

2 Likes

It has a full blown Mario kart game! Lol

@Katsuo, how many Yakuza games you got left before you get to this one?

3, 4, 5, 6 XD

1 Like

I’ll be doing a yakuza marathon in December so yeah

1 Like

I’m not killing anyone in real life. Yakuza games is what I meant

2 Likes

This one is so good! But I highly recommend playing the previous ones first.

I thought the story has nothing to do with the other ones

There’s a lot of reference and some familiar faces. You’d enjoy it more if you played the previous games.