Yakuza - Like a Dragon

Gah! I just downloaded the game. I guess it’s time to turn on the xboxes and playstations and finish the rest of japanese mafia games

1 Like

Try to throw some pallet cleanser games inbetween. Don’t want to burn yourself out.

Yeah, I plan to do that. I got Killzone Shadowfall so I’ll play that after Yakuza 3.

I really like Kasuga san. He’s basically Kiryu mixed with Majima. He also looks to be the same ethnicity as Kiryu. I hope there’s 7 more games with him!

Kiryu mixed with Majima? So he’s a complete nutjob? XD

He has the potential for both personas.

My friends, I fell asleep with the game on…Subtract about 6-10 hours from my play time.

1 Like

At least three well know characters enter the story near the end. The impact would be far less without playing the previous games.

And oh fuck, make it 4. This game will have you chasing the dragon when it’s done, I’m hope I’m not too close to the end!

This game made me cry.

1 Like

Wait until you try ghost of tsushima. I’m emo.

That game probably made emotions easy, yakuza is an impossible balance of stupid and serious.

So I beat this yesterday morning!.. beat to my satisfaction that is. I got the normal ending last weekend. The last week was tidy up.

Best Yakuza game ever!

1 Like

Just arrived on game pass wooohooo

1 Like

Also on steam. Go play the games what is wrong with you all

Just remember to post in each game’s respective thread when you play them.

Never. I’ll post it here and then copy paste it in every other yakuza thread because there’s no other way to convince people to play yakuza.

I finally played and beat this. It was great. Took like under 50 hours with doing most of the side stuff. A solid JRPG.

Please say you played the prev games. It’s a travesty otherwise.

1 Like

Trueeeee