Driving Game Clips.

No one saw the first minute of this video :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:rofl: I left it in there because the rust I was talking about. Turning in too early at some corners and turning into too late at others. Throttling on too late and early in other instances.

Lucked into P2 with a really tow from the car in front. Lucked into NPC strategy slowing the faster cars in the race. However, the best I have ever driven around Monaco. TLDR; 27mins of your life.

1 Like

Quali in the dry and 2nd race event in a row that I luck into a tow to get P2. This is my 1st attempt that I aborted, as I this was the1st full wet race at a circuit I don’t know well. Still pretty intense control required. (6 mins long)

1 Like

So rusty, too early on brakes, too early on turn in. No rhythm.
But that’s what practice is for.

1 Like

My first 2 laps of Sochi ever .

2 Likes
2 Likes

My best and cleanest race start ever, with a nice move to get into lead. Really enjoyed this moment.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Spa with an orange worn engine, brave :smiley:

1 Like

Engine was fresh. Control Electronics and energy store was orange. All other components only had one race.

1 Like

Can I ask if you bother to actually watch it all. I say that because I wouldn’t expect anyone to have thatevel of patience. Hahaha

I watched until the pit stop and looked great, you can steadily increase AI if you want. So much better moving with a wheel :smiley:

Totally. I have the AI up to 75 already. Won the championship next race (16 race calendar). Might ramp to 85 to finish the season. I don’t want to be out front, but I don’t want to be dropped like bag of weed either.

2 Likes

Only turn 1 looked a bit wierd. Did you try it with the suggested line assist?

Nope. I know the line, but I prefer the Kimi line into it. Rolling out of the break, climbing the curb and using the over speed to the outside and jump on accelerator late. Because I spin the car there a lot when I try the racing line. I run out of talent real quick.

2 Likes

Kimi knows it best, you are right :smiley:

2 Likes

Here was my 5lap quick race as Lando. Had to go with the cockpit camera to celebrate having my wheel again. The pass on Ocon felt a lot cooler than it looks haha.

2 Likes

Noice. So much more challenging seeing stuff in cockpit view.

2 Likes

I would use cockpit view more often if they put an option in the game to make the glory invisible.

2 Likes