Elden Ring

Your 7 waifu pillows are also considered as goodies

1 Like

How did you know about those?!

Ask Shifty

I found Godrick to be easier than Margit. So far nothing too hard at all, but Iā€™m still super early in the game, Iā€™m assuming.

It all depends on level. I beat Margit under level 20 and Godrick under 30. I know some people who played Margit over 30, so yeah thatā€™ll be easy.

Iā€™m just gonna sayā€¦do not play bleed build if you want to have some challenge in the game early.

Bleed doesnā€™t work on rocks, boulders, cliffs, walls, or doors.

My curved greatsword with bleed was great. All seems lost then you finally get enough bleed damage and the bosses start dropping health like crazy.

I found the lightning spear incantation and the thing is insane. I beat the ancient hero of Zamor with like 8-10 shots from it. Not all charged.

1 Like

I started over messed up my first char pretty bad to the point I cant play him and cant respec him cause the last respec I can get is from a runebear in the consencrated snowfield and every time I try I die, and if I get help I keep getting invaded but his new buildā€¦ I am a Dragon Prophet with a Elionoraā€™s twinblade and a regular twinbladeā€¦ op as heck feeling. Faith/Arcane is noice

1 Like

I have a 64lvl astrologist. Absolutely destroying almost everything, though yesterday Godskin Apostle in that confined space provided a nice challenge. XD

Iā€™m still on vanilla astrologist armor. Still havenā€™t found anything better. :man_shrugging:

I wasnā€™t very fond of Elden Ring in the beginning, but as I switched my mindset to play it as a Monster Hunter game, it became fun. :smiley:

I meannnnnnn, souls games pretty much were influenced by monster hunter games. I wonder how you were playing at the beginning of Elden Ring. Dont tell me you played it like itā€™s a Gran Turismo game. Hellooo?!

3 Likes

He was playing it like peggle

He was playing like Puzzle Quest 2.

So far the one heavy challange is this darn endgame bossā€¦ this final boss is kicking my butt lol

Wow. Spoilers! Jk

1 Like

Wait you started over 2 days ago and now you are doing the end game boss? Yoooo, did you miss like 90% of the game? lol

2 Likes

No, I never deleted my first char I just started replaying him again. And I finally beat him yeasterday im in NG+ now

I am now at New Game+2 and at 72% of the trophies gainedā€¦all great runes have been gotten the last playthroughā€¦ I have achieved 2 different endings, I will be looking into the other endings now and cleaning up my trophies to see if I cant get 100%ā€¦ Mage Builds are OPā€¦ but i may look into a non mage build playthrough after I get past The Academy this time.

This game is going to take me forever to finish. 127 hours played, I do often get up and do other things while playing so some of that is just idly standing there, but nonetheless. Itā€™s the only game Iā€™ve played since it came out not including multiplayer games with friends. I have 3 rune pieces and donā€™t think Iā€™m anywhere near the end.