F1 2022 season

Small wins :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Messy end to the quali. Could be all sorts of grid penalties and pit starts depending on how it all shakes down. Rain possible for the race. Going to be interesting.

1 Like

It is rainiiiiing :smiley:

1 Like

But not this much rain… :confused:

1 Like

I slept in and didn’t miss the start of the race! Haha. Shame the barrier repair is taking so long for this red flag. Race Control has been sloppy with the timing and laps. Very confusing when it doesn’t need to be.

Indy 500 starts in 90 mins too. Busy day now that they moved Monaco to Sunday.

1 Like

Good for Perez. Especially after the early team orders in Spain. Russell top 5 streak continues. If Merc gets a setup that works going forward, he still has a chance to be in the mix.

And man does Alonso hate Hamilton lol.

Ferrari gets the strategy decisions wrong. Sound familiar… Tough luck for Leclerc. Deserves to be angry.

1 Like

Halfway through the Indy 500; Grosjean getting swallowed up and losing spots every restart. Ericsson has been in the top 5 all day so far though. :eyes: O’ward in the top 3 all day. Could make it a Viva Mexico day after Perez already took Monaco.

Edit: And Grosjean crashes out.

1 Like

I thought Max for sure went over enough for it to be a penalty. But way too late now. They would’ve raced different if Race Control handed out a penalty right away. I actually wouldn’t like it if they got penalties this late after the fact. But yeah, Max lost it and went well over.

1 Like

Marcus Ericsson wins the Indy 500!

1 Like

With the rain it was a bit better race than expected…but damn, those Ferrari decisions and executions were painful to watch, very Ferrari-like chaos. They need to up their game if they want to stay in the championship fight, because RB andd the Mercs are wayy beetter andd they will use these opportunities.
Msc’s crash was scary again, but this is the point where i have to say: He reached his limit and I am not sure how long he will stay in F1 even with his name and sponsors.

1 Like

If Latifi can stay around, Mick can haha. But yeah, Mick is really starting to find himself in more messes than Latifi at this point. Then again, he did complete the formation lap without going into a barrier…

Also, I’m really starting to really worry about Danny Ric. Dunno if it’s a mental thing or insane bad luck or what, but I just don’t think it’s ever coming together for him again. Great personality but hearing him be dejected every post race team radio saying something like “yeah, we’ll talk later” is getting depressing.

One last note on the race; Ocon is whining a bit too much about his penalty. I understand where he’s coming from, especially considering it’s Monaco. But end of the day he shut the door on a car that he should’ve known was there. He can’t get hung up on it.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Ric is disappointing, I wanteed so much from him but since he left RB, he is not himself.

Ocon is one thing but what madee me fuurious was Alonso and his tactics to holdd up half the grid. He cost Ocon his points because the +5 sec and he did it for no reason or no known reason. In monaco. Where they are alreaddy boringly slow.

1 Like

Agree. Alonso claims he was protecting his tires. But he just did it because he saw Hamilton in his mirrors. That’s it. Nobody else saving their mediums was that far off their normal pace except him. He hates Hamilton haha.

1 Like

But then Hamilton slowed down at the end to take Ocon down :smiley: Payback :smiley:

1 Like

Wow they are bad :smiley: But I am sure I am driving them more :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, just finished watching that and came to post it.

“Miami?”
“Miami?”
“Miami?”