F1 2022 season

1 Like

Way more detailed than I expected! Could be great fun. Real radio is a fun little addition.

1 Like

Everybody is bounchin’ in Baku. I think RB is in for an easy 1-2 if their rear wing doesn’t fall off.

1 Like

I am stilll not that sure :smiley:
Can Mercedes win the B league?

1 Like

Merc will be lucky to finish the race with either driver! Haha. They look more unstable than they did to start the season. They got experience dealing with a bad car and its faster than a lot of other cars, but it just looks awful all weekend.

1 Like

Wtf Stroll :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome qualy, good job everybody

1 Like

Still think RB will zoom by with DRS. Everybody is bouncing around besides them. Hopefully I’m wrong!

1 Like

I am high, I have a pizza and an F1 race, best afternoon.

1 Like

Damn…another Merc podium :smiley:

1 Like

Boring ending, not a single real SC.

1 Like

4 of 6 Ferrari engines DNF…

Go ahead and give Max the championship.

1 Like

Change or not change? :smiley:

1 Like

Unless RB is breaking the rules, they got it under control. So other teams can figure it out too. And if the drivers feel unsafe or unhealthy, the teams with the worst cars should sacrifice speed for safety in the mean time. I can’t stand Horner and most of RB, but they’re right. Would be unfair to change it. Go slower safer and healthier until you figure out how to go faster.

I will say though. It is becoming increasingly suspicious that teams with the resources like Ferrari and Merc have, are still having extreme trouble with the porpoising. Makes me really wonder about what RB are doing… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like
1 Like

People are of course overreacting to this and acting like the FIA is coming in to stop RB and save Merc or something. But to me it sounds like they’re telling the teams that they can’t be endangering the drivers. Which means they’ll have to sacrifice speed with ride height or whatever solutions. If anything, this will just widen RB’s gap. Which again, I’m okay with. If the drivers feel unsafe and are suffering potential long term health effects, the teams have to simply go slower to be safe.

1 Like

Tell a racing driver they set up the car to run slower just for safety. I bet you now, all rather sit in a wheelchair in 10 years befor going slower than possible. They are racing drivers.

But I am against thee ruule change, if teams can figure it out how to avoid it, no need for a change. Only thing is, with the cost cap, it willl be a long time and hard work before someone can fix the porpoising. I am still positive, if thee teams ar so close to each other right after a new geeneration of rules, imagine them after years, wheen everybody copied and applied thee best soluutions.

1 Like

Random youtube treasure

Raining in Fp3

1 Like