Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge

And you wanted me to play this lol

1 Like

Finished Detroit: Become Human. This game is a masterpiece. Iā€™m giving it the same score as @PeaceLeon did. A clean 10/10. So many choices to pick. So many characters that have their own story and yet, they are all connected. Absolutely well crafted game. Visually itā€™s really beautiful, soundtrack is amazing and the gameplay is well, QuanticDreamā€¦You know the Quantic Dream gameplay. Highly recommending it!

Thanks @PeaceLeon for giving me a chance to play this masterpiece! Also, I have 10% more trophies unlocked than you. better player

2 Likes

Hmm, Iā€™ll have to pick it up some day. Maybe I can convince my wife to watch me play since it is more of a story.

How about you watch your wife play Detroit haaaaaaaa

Does it require being good at using a controller?

Not at all!

1 Like

Quantic dream games are literally gamepad tutorials lol

1 Like

Also, if you havenā€™t played Beyond Two Souls, you can play it WITH your wife. She can even use her smartphone if she doesnā€™t like playing on the controller. Just download the app from the playstore.

Finished Resident Evil 4. This is my first RE game and booooooooy, itā€™s gooood. Even with crappy controls, absolutely annoying and completely useless Ashley, I enjoyed every second of RE4. Recommended!

Thank you, @ShiftySatchmo for the game! See, Iā€™m actually finishing the games I get.

4 Likes

Now play 7! : ]

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I said but he is being a baby. The demo scared him too much.

1 Like

The scariness wears off quickly. Soon youā€™ll find yourself just strolling through the horror like youā€™re just walking to the shop for a snack.

Mmmm delicious horror shop snack

1 Like

So far only one part of the game has made me feel a bit scared/uneasy and I think Iā€™m almost done.

Should just play the black jack dlc mini-game until youā€™re desensitized. lol

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever even think about buying 7. When I saw how the piano closed on its own, in the demoā€¦my heart stopped working.

1 Like

Haha itā€™s not the violence. The part where you get the D arm was scaryyyy. So darrrrk. So much tensionnnn.

I did it. So can you! One of usā€¦One of usā€¦One of usā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe next year. I just saw this yearā€™s Tennocon (Warframe) and the amount of content they showed, I doubt Iā€™ll play anything else than Warframe until 2019. Space ninja pirates yooooooo

Finished World of Final Fantasy. itā€™s probably the one of best Pokemon games ever made. Fantastic game and a really sad unexpected ending. I will finish the game probably one more time to get the true ending and rest of the achievements. Highly recommended for all Final Fantasy fans. I said it before, World of FF is so underrated itā€™s a crime. Itā€™s also way better than Final Fantasy XV and Iā€™m sad Square Enix is spending so much time fixing that game instead giving more love to World of Final Fantasy. But hey, there was a small hint that the game might get a sequel. Hopefully, it will get one.

Thanks, @ShiftySatchmo for the game. Took me a while to beat it haha

2 Likes