Katsuo - 2018 Gamer Challenge

I’ll have to check that out. I do love Pokemon.

My all time favourite rpg is still the Pokemon Blue. My first GB color game. I still have it, but the cartrige is surely damaged, I can’t save. Maybe I only need to change the battery in it :stuck_out_tongue:

It actually wasn’t a color game. The console itself had an internal list of pallettes to use on regular gameboy games. Blue used mostly different shades of blue. Red used mostly shades of red.
Actual gbc games used proper color schemes because they were programmed from the get go as color games.

The game was not color, but my GB was :stuck_out_tongue: I know, sorry. I played with the older first Game Boy as well but that was not mine I just had the opportinity to play with it sometimes. I got my own gbc for christmas when i was around seven. Just like this one :smiley:

1 Like

I’m old. Got my gbc when I was in highschool.

1 Like

I had a transparent GB. The first one and I had a red GBC. No idea where these are now. I think I had every pokemon game that existed for dem bad boys. And I also had some Wario game that was super amazing.

1 Like

Wait what? @gord0 since when are you commenting on gamer challenge posts? I feel honored. XD

2 Likes

You generally don’t play shit games.

1 Like

Finished Deus Ex: Mankind Divi—what the fuck is that ending???

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a game that I really wanted to love. And I tried to love it every time I booted it up but simply the game slaps you so hard that your eyes rolled back 200 times.
The reason for that is simply because the development of the game was rushed. It’s not optimized, framerates are all over the place and a lot of times I’ve encountered glitchy scenes that ruined my playthrough. The game crashed about 5 times for no reason. Sometimes in middle of a cutscene, sometimes during loading a new area and sometimes just because the game decided to be an idiot. I don’t mind the performance issues that much but what I do hate is that the game felt like they made it in one year and that’s about it.

Animations are disgusting. Lip syncing is disgusting and the unnecessary loading scenes (that are probably making the game load longer) are just…unnecessary. Why is the game ending without explaining anything?
At this point, the sequel of Mankind Divided has to be MASSIVE in order to explain what happened, why it happened and why is it not happening.

While the game has it’s flaws, I can’t say it’s a terrible or bad game. It’s actually good. The level design is fantastic, the soundtrack is absolutely beautiful, the visuals are amazing and the voice acting is on point! Every mission can be done in multiple ways. Some parts of the story can be changed by choosing different choices. It’s fun and I enjoyed that.

I’m going to give a 6/10 for DE:MD. Adam Jensen is a fantastic character and the next Deus Ex could be the best one if they choose to actually work on it.

4 Likes

The next one can’t be the best if the best Deus Ex is already out since 2000 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pff the next one is gonna be the best one!

1 Like

The best one is gonna be the next one!

2 Likes

Finished The Last of Us Remastered. I don’t think I have to say anything about TLOU. It’s a masterpiece. 700/10

2 Likes

Finished Metro: Last Light. This might be the best FPS game I’ve ever played. Freaking masterpiece. Awesome story, awesome visuals, awesome gunplay, awesome world, disgusting russian english, beautiful music outro. This game is easily worth the full price. Highly recommended 10/10

It’s also short. 7.5 hours.

3 Likes

Does it still have that air quality sucks survival mechanic like the first one?

Yeah but you can find the filters pretty much everywhere. I found enough air filters to last me for another 700 plays. The game is easy. You’ll never run out of ammo or air filters.

I bet you liked the lapdance

1 Like

Happily paid 200 bullets for that.

1 Like

Finished TEKKEN 7. Great game. Disgustingly short but ok story. You can finish it in about 2 hours. Gameplay is amazing, visually it’s amazing, soundtrack is pretty cool. Unfortunately, not many people are playing the game. It took me around 20 minutes to find a tournament match. But at least there is the good ol 1v1 quick match. Found a match there in less than a minute. Now, I’m not sure if I should recommend the game on PC. TEKKEN 7 had yesterday a peak of 4000+ players online. It’s free weekend! I’m not even going to imagine how it’s gonna be when the free weekend ends. So I would say, only get it on PS4. There are more people playing games on PS4 anyway.

Also, I finished all the achievements. Pretty easy but it was fun.

But to be fair, if all you need is 1 other person to square off against and only 200 people were playing it online, you would have more than enough player base.

1 Like