Last of Us 2 One Week Left

Just sharing my opinion

I think buying a ps4 was one of the best decision of my life even if its a super luxurious thing for a guy like me :3
i have never enjoyed or felt like that ever before in my entire gaming career. now i wonder why the F&*% i spend so much money on steam and origin -_-

i Only finished gow 3 and enjoyed it so much ofcourse and now playing gow 4 and trust me i am enjoying everything not to mention that graphics and that awesome gameplay. and i am pretty sure rest of the exclusives are awesome too. also fps doesnt bother at all i thought that would be a problem :3 so there is plenty of games left for me to finish though only problem is games are super expensive here for some reason specially new ones. that might be a problem later. but not now cause i have bought enough great games for now :3 and last of us 2 coming and next year devil may cry 5, RDR 2 and lord kojima’s death stranding… ahhhhhh :3

I just wish there was a remastered edition of RDR 1 and Metal Gear Solid franchise :frowning:

1 Like

Welp, you should find a way to play the other GOW’s too at some point. If you want a few more exclusives, grab Shadow of the Colossus & Infamous: Second Son

2 Likes

Also the other Infamous game.

I think you’re just in new toy mode. I jump between pc, ps4, and switch/3ds all the time. There’s plenty of garbage on ps4, you just haven’t bought any yet.

1 Like

I played gow 1 and 2 when I was in school in ps2. that’s why I was so excited about gow 4 and getting a ps4 for it.

I’d agree that there are enough good PS4 exclusives out there to justify it. If I had to choose one console, I’d pick PS4. (But I do enjoy switch.)

1 Like

Surprised this is the only thread for this game. Anyhoo, I just beat it. The first half was nearly a masterpiece with a few small pacing issues. The second half was kind of a clumsy heavy-handed mess with a few excellent action sequences. I never thought I would play this game and be left with, “Meh, I’ve played worse games.” I’d give it a 6 or 7/10.

There are many stories to tell and I am open to hearing most of them. This one just felt too forced and like there was a mandate to check a bunch of “inclusive” boxes that it ruined whatever message they were trying to send. It almost felt more like a film student’s project than a professionally written story. Ah well, it was mostly fun to play and man were the graphics good.

Spoilers

“I play the guitar with my nubs.” - Ellie

2 Likes

That’s a pretty high score for a “meh, I’ve played worse games” game.

If Last of Us 2 will be the game of the year insteadd of HL Alyx i will be pissed…and not surprised.

If Last of Us 2 will be the game of the year insteadd of FF7 Remake i will be pissed…and not surprised.

Only supposed to be one Mr.Mod.

2 Likes

I bought and played the first Last of Us because of all the hype. I was not impressed at all.

So I didn’t go for the hype on the second one, lesson was learned with the first one.

I was late to the playstation party and played the remaster of the first one well after the hype and to be honest I had never actually heard of the game. It was a pack in title. It was an excellent game from what I recall. My only complaint was that it wasn’t on pc…lots of wasted ammo due to analogue sticks.

Haha it’s just a weird starting post and title. I guess I could rename it.

I liked the first one but it had some slow spots. You would haaaate this one if you didn’t like the first.

1 Like

Nah, the first half is 4 or 5/5 and the second half is 2/5.

Ghost of Tsushima GOTY

2 Likes

So this is my next game! It’s fucking sweet. Also gorgeous. And smooth thanks to the ps5 patch. Been playing it for the past couple days. I’m fairly sure I don’t need to explain what the game is lol. Will post more later!

That’s how I felt until the second half and then I was like meh

1 Like

Is what you define as the second half when you start playing as you-know-who? If so is it really a “half”? I was ready to end the game just before…

1 Like

Yeah man, sadly it feels about done and then they drag it on and it’s not great. A few good parts but overall just felt like a waste.