ShiftySatchmo: Games I Beat in 2020

Just listing the gammmes. Check out my opinions in their respective topics linked in the list if you care.

3/14/20 - I beat Days Gone on PS4

4/25/20 - I beat Civilization VI on PC

5/5/20 - I beat Dark Picture Anthology: Man of Medan on PC

5/19/20 - I beat Sekrio: Shadows Die Twice on PC

5/31/20 - I beat Jenny LeClue Detectivu on PC

6/11/20 - I beat Divinity Original Sin II on PC

6/20/20 - I beat Resident Evil 3 (Remake) on PC

7/28/20 - I beat The Last of Us 2 on PS4

8/31/20: I beat Gears of War 3 on XB1 Game Pass

9/14/20: I beat Gears of War Judgement on XB1 Game Pass

10/31/20: I beat The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope on PC

11/26/20: I beat Ghost of Tsushima on PS4/5

11/??/20: I beat Astro’s Playroom on PS5

12/5/20: I beat Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War on PS5

12/6/20: I beat Gears of War 4 (co-op) on XB1

5 Likes

Starting the year strong in March :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

14/03/2020*

1 Like

2020.03.14.*
(Happy pi day)

Murica

Haha I chose a long game to kick it off.

I’m going to say I “beat” Civ VI since I finally finished a game with @teh_g and another friend and I won. Science victory woooo! I don’t get why people hate it. I loved V but I think I like this one even more. The districts, wonders placement, environmental disasters and such add a nice element. I have all the expansions so maybe that’s why it’s good (that was also the case with V).

6 Likes

Beat Man of Medan with @teh_g ! It was enteraining but very short. Until Dawn was a better game in my opinion, but I am interested in the next Dark Pictures Anthology game. I’d Give this a 6/10.

F***ING FINALLY! I beat Sekiro. I can’t say I disliked anything about this game so 10/10. Thanks @Katsuo for getting it for meeeeeee.

5 Likes

I beat Jenny LeClue Detectivu and made a topic for it. 6/10.

Five games in 2020. I’m coming for you @teh_g

Nooo

Finally beat Divinity Original Sin 2 with @teh_g and @nanderman ! Go to the topic for impressions.

3 Likes

Guys…I beat another game. Resident Evil 3 on PC. Check out the topic if you care to see my impressions.

4 Likes

I liked it more because it was better paced and Nemesis seemed cooler to me

RE2 pacing was fiiiiine. Tyrant was a jerk though. RE2 was a better survival horror game and RE3 was a better action game.

No way, RE2 pacing got boring and way more back tracking. the stupid burst pipe thing.

I blame Carlos

I beat The Last of Use 2 on PS4. You can read about what I thought here if you care. 6 or 7/10

3 Likes

I beat Gears of War 3 with @sYnCroSis on XB1 Game Pass. It’s Gears 3. Nothing to say really. Shooty bang.

3 Likes