Playstation 5

June is when they do their PS+/Now overhaul.

Tier 1; Current PS+, 9.99USD a month 59.99 yearly
Tier 2; Adds a “up to 400” game catalog of PS4/PS5 downloadable games, 14.99USD a month 99.99 yearly
Tier 3: Streaming access on PS4, PS5 or PC. Adds 340~ more games from PSX/PS2/PSP generations with downloadable options. 17.99USD a month 119.99 yearly

Current PS+ subs become tier 1, current Now subs become tier 3

I’ll get the PS now sub in a month or so, so I can be the tier 3 thing afterwards.

But I’ll never sub again after the subscription time ends. Disgusting prices.

1 Like

If they make PS1/2/3 and PSP actually mostly downloadable, that’d be pretty amazing. But I am suspicious of it. The way they word it leads me to believe only a select few will be downloadable. I think I got over a year of PS+ left. I doubt I’ll upgrade from tier 1. I don’t play enough.

If I see some PS Now cards cheap somewhere I might snatch a few.

Sameeeeeeeeeee. That’s what I meant. Won’t be moving from the Essential sub after Premium expires.

I do want to know what the PS1, PS2 and PSP catalogue is though. There are a bunch of games I want to play again. Crisis Core is one of them.

1 Like

It’s nice that they didn’t really change the price of anything. They just combined Plus with Now and added some options in between. I have enough games I don’t play so not looking to go beyond the basic plus.

Are ya ready kids?

Probably the worst one I’ve seen in a while.

Slay the spire is amazing.

2 Likes

I cannnn’t hear youuuuu

Gonna do the same, see if its even worth it if not next year ill just go back to my tier 1 lol

Anyone bought this? I’m thinking of getting this for PS5 and maybe a cockpit (if the wheel is too strong for a table)

All the cool rich kids in the sim racing world use ‘direct drive’ wheels. So it’ll give you plenty of good forcefeedback. I’ve only ever used “cheap” Logitech wheels so I can’t say much. But it looks like a solid wheel. A guy I’m subscribed to on YouTube reviewed awhile back and did a followup a couple months back;

I’m about to reassemble my ps5 controller. Air dusted and dropped isopropyl alcohol inside and moved the stick around to scrape away any gunk. Fingers crossed.

I’m playing Playstation 5 with an Xbox One controller:

4 Likes

Spongebob has officially become my first ever Platinum trophy. No autographs please.

4 Likes

…and so it begins. First platinum leads to the second, then the third, then the fourth and so on. kekkeeheheheheheheheh

3 Likes

I leveled off with 1 platinum. Uncharted 2 back when it first came out. Still yet to hit that number 2.

2 Likes

My only one is Ghost of Tsushima

1 Like