Shadow of the Tomb Raider

No matter how much she swims underwater, her hair stays dry. How does she do it?!?

2 Likes

Naughty Dog was ahead of this on her PS3 competitor!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Actually, Iā€™ll need this. I started growing my hair a year ago to be again homeless-looking manboy.

1 Like

Was! Now they canā€™t even make a new game. Or a decent gameā€¦ coughTLOU2cough

I just beat this game. Took about 14 hours (not including using the benchmark a few times). I did a few sides quests and challenge tombs, but mostly just the main game. I definitely liked it more than Rise, which I thought was kind of boring. This one was fun to play and had decent pacing. The story from the first one was the best though, in my opinion.

Pros:
+Pretty!
+I never felt bored with the main missions
+Challenge tombs are still fun
+I am a sucker for scripted running away from things sequences, and this had a lot of them

Cons
-The audio and video would occasionally desync in cutscenes, which was annoying
-The few side quests I did were boring
-Her. Hair. Never. Gets. Wet. For a game this pretty, it was just weird.
-The story was a little goofy. It felt like they wanted it to be serious, but it was cheesy.

The pros outweighed the cons a lot. Iā€™d give it a 7/10 on our scale.

4 Likes

IRON FIST

1 Like

Agree on all fronts with that assessment. I did a bit more of the side quests and they all stunk. Low effort stuff. And yeah, for a series full of silly stories this one somehow was the cheesiest corny thing ever. But still fun Tomb Raider action/exploring/platforming. They need to make some big leaps forward if they make another one though.

1 Like

Yeah it was a lot of the same. The first was the best in my opinion

Enjoy it while you can. I canā€™t grow hair on my head anymore.

1 Like

Maybe you cannn

1 Like

Iā€™ll take two please.

#teambalding

2 Likes

Im starting to go bald my self, got that up front male pattern baldness already lol.