7/31/21: I beat Ghostrunner on PC ~ 8 hours

8/20/21: I beat Man of Medan on PC ~ 3.7 hours

9/5/21: I beat Little Hope on PC ~ 4.5 hours

9/23/21: I beat Returnal on PS5 ~ 26 hours

11/5/21: I beat House of Ashes on PC ~ 5 Hours

12/8/21: I beat Kena: Bridge of Spirits on PS5 ~ 10 Hours

12/30/21: I beat Orcs Must Die 2 on PC ~ 10 hours

12/31/21: I beat Metroid Dread on Switch ~ 8.5 hours

I beat Monster Hunter World on PC. It was pretty fun co-op with @teh_g and @nanderman. Took about 40 hours. Going to do the expansion next.

3 Likes

Is the ending good? I stopped playing because of the lost save file. Thinking about starting it again but this time on PS5.

Good as in you fight a lot of cool looking dragon doodads. I enjoyed it. One of the last monsters is like the blood starved beast with wings

I beats Gears 5 with @teh_g and @sYnCroSis. It was the worst Gears. Pretty boring and meh. It was pretty and you shoot some stuff. The multiplayer TDM and such was a lot of fun though. 6/10

2 Likes

I beat Control and posted my thoughts on the thread. Took just shy of 13 hours. I’d say 7 or 8 out of 10. Made me wish Alan Wake 2 was a thing.

3 Likes

I beat Demon’s Souls and posted my thoughts on the thread. It took about 22 hours including me just messing around or getting snacks and stuff. 6/10

1 Like

I beat Shadow of the Tomb Raider and posted my thoughts on the thread. It took about 14 hours with a little dabbling in side stuff. Thanks @teh_g for getting me this long ago. 7/10 on our scale.

4 Likes

I’m impressed you remember, I sure forgot.

I beat The Forest on PC. It was decent.

2 Likes

I beat Ghostrunner on PC. I enjoyed it a lot. I’d say it’s a 9/10. Best game of this style I’ve played.

Has it really been that long since I’ve beaten a game? I am worse than trash.

3 Likes

yes

I beat Man of Medan (again). Better this time around. Worth playing with a friend!

2 Likes

I beat Little Hope again. Not as good this time because they introduced bugs in an update. Still fun with a friend and I got a better ending than the first time.

1 Like

I beat Returnal and it was pretty fantastic if you enjoy roguelikes and bullet hell.

3 Likes

I beat House of Ashes on PC. Best one in the series. Give it a shot if you like the other ones, but know it is less horror and more action sci-fi.

3 Likes

You are such a gamer

1 Like

I beat Kena: Bridge of Spirits on PS5. It was decent. Good graphics and fun combat, but that’s about it. I don’t regret beating it.

2 Likes

I beat Orcs Must Die 2 again, but with Eric this time! It’s an older game so I won’t bother making a post for it. It’s fun if you like tower defense, which I do. I liked it enough to beat it more than once.

Squeezed one more in at the buzzer! I beat Metroid Dread on switch. Solid game.

1 Like