Steam / Valve news

Did someone try it? Is it any good?

Danger Zone is crap, and I’m being generous. XD Valve trying to replace lootboxes with premium pass and coins in crappy BR game.

I tried a bit today it’s lame… wait time is insane then you wait people to accept to play and after waiting 14 people on a server trying to scavenge $$$ than you order a drone grenades and weapons with limited ammo and camp to win…i almost won my first game but planted the bomb and killed myself and other dude we didnt have any ammo XD it’s lame game mod and if you follow drones you can get easy kills that’s what I did lol

1 Like

All I know is that Epic is giving away a free game every two weeks on their store.

Subnautica is the first one.

Bah, it’ll be like any other platforms free games. Mostly shit with occasional gems.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Steam Winter Sale 2018

Machine-learning discoverability, a new library, updates to Steam TV, and more are on the way.

3 Likes

That’s the exact amount of RAM you need to open a tab in Google chrome.

What madman uses Chrome? :open_mouth:

Now with premium currency for mostly bullshit items! ; ]

2 Likes

At least they give you enough to buy the useless crap like emoticons.

I’ll wait to see what I have on the last day. Would rather have 6 cad$ than badges or emotes.

Leave it to Valve to find yet another way to micro-monetize a sale. :moneybag:

Holy crap the sale is thin as hell. Even the weekly sales on PSN are 100x better.

1 Like

I don’t get why steam sales get media attention. 24/7 it’s a steam sale. I don’t recall a game in the last 700 years that didn’t have the green x%off sign.

The sale that you see every day…those are trash steam sales. These big ones should be the ones that are good.

I want my $6

1 Like

lol