The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

So this is my next game! It’s basically a Quantic Dream game in a horror setting. It’s crazy optimized too. I’m playing at max settings at 2880p>90(usually>130)(dsr1440p). Pretty fun so far, will post more later!

2 Likes

Until dawn devsss

Is that good or bad?

Very good. Until Dawn is amazing.

1 Like

I played through the game once with some friends. Botched it super hard, but the game was a lot of fun in a group setting like that.

Going solo.

1 Like

Just beat the default game. Playing Curators’s Cut now! : ]

1 Like

Just beat that and watched the documentaries!

Someone bump this thread when dlc comes! It’s the exact right kind of game where you can actually come back to it later after you forgot the story because even a basic bitch can play it due to the control style. That and the dlc is unrelated to the base game.

2 Likes

Going to give this a crack with @teh_g on Monday. I will laugh at his screams!

1 Like

:frowning:

2 Likes

We are streaming this soonish in the GX Discord if ye want to see it.

1 Like

Trying to do the entire game in one go

1 Like

Me wants watch but me working. Me sad.

1 Like

I played it twice, can’t be assed to watch others. Defeats the point of the experience.

1 Like

The only benefit is hearing/seeing geran scream

It will be a few more hours

That game was OOOOOK. I might play it again solo. It was funny co-op and was full of hilarious misunderstandings. Beat it with @teh_g in about 3.5 hours. It was good enough for $15 because of the co-op and replay potential. Until Dawn was wayyyy better though so if you have a PS4 I would recommend that first.

1 Like

I just beat this game again with @Eraq this time instead of that nasty @teh_g and I gotta say, it was way better this time (no offense, Geran!). Whatever decisions we made and such lead to a better arc and a better ending. Replay value FTW! Took 3.7 hours.

3 Likes

Poor Geran :confused: