I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...

Katsuo said in I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...:

Sir_diealot Or as Gordon said, you can pirate them all. Pretty much easier and cheaper way XD

If you have a friend with any of the playstations, chances are they have at least one FF game. Could just borrow it if you wana be super legit.

I am just not good enough to run an emulator, I have tried in the past and I just don’t like to pirate anything. I will look into maybe getting a Playstation next year, I am trying to get my GF out to see her family before she looses any more family members and that is what is most important to me right now, I am even putting off getting a video card so I can do that for her. I do thank you for the suggestions though.

If you decide to run an emulator, try PSXe, it’s not that demanding, it’s for the PlayStation one. Personally I would recommend IX.

1 Like

FF7. End of story

1 Like

Sir_diealot said in I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...:

I am just not good enough to run an emulator, I have tried in the past and I just don’t like to pirate anything. I will look into maybe getting a Playstation next year, I am trying to get my GF out to see her family before she looses any more family members and that is what is most important to me right now, I am even putting off getting a video card so I can do that for her. I do thank you for the suggestions though.

You don’t need to be “good enough”. Just open the rom from the emulator like you would open an mp3 from a media player. If you ever do, snes9x seems to work nice for snes, epsxe for ps1, jnes for nes ( no ff games for nes afaik). I think the site i used to get roms from was coolrom.com or coolroms.com .

1 Like

gord0 FF1 was a NES game but it’s also available on other platforms, including Android, 3DS etc.

1 Like

Katsuo said in I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...:

gord0 FF1 was a NES game but it’s also available on other platforms, including Android, 3DS etc.

I’m fairly sure ff1 was snes.

1 Like

gord0 Wanna bet? :wink:
I’m 172.5% sure that the game was on nes

2 Likes

Katsuo it was definitely Nes. Checkout the nes classic which has it built in.

3 Likes

sYnCroSis said in I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...:

Katsuo it was definitely Nes. Checkout the nes classic which has it built in.

hmm… my brain remembers snes for some reason

2 Likes

gord0 must have been the remaster XD

1 Like

gord0 Has your brain ever engaged in … party fun stuff?

2 Likes

sYnCroSis said in I have never played a Final Fantasy game but...:

gord0 Has your brain ever engaged in … party fun stuff?

You haven’t been around long have you lol XD

3 Likes

gord0 teh_g I would like the ability to double upvote

2 Likes

Thank you all for the suggestions of both game versions and emulators, I guess to be honest I am not very confident when it comes to doing that stuff, right now I am trying to set up Kodi which is a program to let you watch things on TV through your computer and I am completely lost with that. I am just not that good with computer, I a just some meathead that loves to game but in reality is pretty inept.

Sir_diealot You trying to install Kodi only, or Exodus for Kodi, like Netflix on steroids

sYnCroSis I have Kodi downloaded and installed it is the setup I can’t figure out, I found an article but there are so many steps I get lost.

Sir_diealot I’m saying is it for Exodus add on or just Kodi?

sYnCroSis I am not sure how to answer, I have downloaded Kodi from the Windows Store and installed it and now it wants me to set it up and I do not know what I am doing.

Sir_diealot are you trying to stream movies on it from the internet?

1 Like